X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

About Xeraxz Ot

Death Rush
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2015-07-10 #19460
Please admin dont ban me i will just discuss somthing with people in game..

Hi guys,

Im one of the people who started to get boring ,when every update release in game with new client so lets discuss something maybe would change the ot to be more better.

My advices to back the ot to his glory... [just ignore me i talk about myself opinion]

1-Ot go back to client 8.60 even all game will use elfbot or any bot else
2-If there is a clone in that client what about now ?! most people still cloning on exp eggs and other things
3-Reset the ot and no one would have a single rich make houses with 250 rebirth so most houses would be availble for the person who would work hard to bring them...

Thats all for now and thats what would let most people play again.

i think you communities wouldn't be against people happy or the fun..
[PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUDE WITH ME DONT RE-COMMENT].
just comment with yes or no and disscus somthing if you dont like my talks..

Yours Mohamed,

Old Powerz
2015-07-10 #19461
Hello Death rush, main issue of staff is using bot. so 860 is forbidden client for highexp from now till xerazxot dies.

Death Rush
2015-07-10 #19462
Is the human play games for fun or make it for him more harder ?!

i think all was play in 8.60 because of bots so they can go work and bot then back and go wars

i think people been more less than 8,60 client when they did 9.83 or somthing but they still play cuz they found blackdproxy

i think people been now rare to be active in game or maybe in wars only and events.

BOT IS ILLEGAL ON REAL GAME not in servers.....
People leave real tibia to play servers to be more easier for them and get fun so bot of these fun that people can have it in real tibia.

Hope you understand me old powerz@:

Yours Mohamed,

Dhavii
2015-07-10 #19463
I already talk to admin about this. He told me he would never go back to 8;6 client. Also its not the client problem the problem is there is nothing to do anymore thats all. The new hunt area give bad exp. I was expect something more nice tho. I dont know about the war. Was long time i pvp because no one war anymore. I think its time for admin to use his community as assistants.

Doctor Powerz
2015-07-10 #19464
i'm not here to fight with ya i completely understand your opinion, but also you opinion doesn't concern staff, i played this server almost 2-3 years. what i figured out staff doesn't care about money they gain or even how many player are online, as long as it's fair game and 1 vs 1 they are satisfied.

also this thread of Gm Xerazx "https://highexp.eu/forum/board/Game-chat/8981"
alot of posts in it maybe talking about fairness and fair-play "anti-bot system"
you just tire yourself by making this thread.

Francisco Montoya
2015-07-10 #19468
Well, I wanted to say that before this update but now its fair and let me tell you something Rush they wont ever back it to 8.60 Since there is a new map hack if he backed it to 8.60 map would be scammed and a nigger will host it i know the program name but i wont say

Dhavii
2015-07-10 #19470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco Montoya

Well, I wanted to say that before this update but now its fair and let me tell you something Rush they wont ever back it to 8.60 Since there is a new map hack if he backed it to 8.60 map would be scammed and a nigger will host it i know the program name but i wont say

What do you mean with ``map hack`` its possible to hack all kind of clients. And what u mean with nigger will host it? Racist? What you even talk about Francisco Montoya?
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.