Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

The New ChangeLog..

Death Rush
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2016-10-15 #22041
Incredible Community.... wow

How on Earth the changelog.... all focused on mage.... to be exactly [Druid]...

Admin you always test with the guy who want his vocation be the best... [Old powerz]
Try to test with me or even the blood... we got alot things to show that pally so weak...

Also there is good things in this changelog...
Such as:

1-The !autoloot dc there is a over 10k monster in these hunts [Plaguesmith/Terror Bird] each monster you can loot 30-40 donation coins...

Doing updates without tests is the worst thing i ever heard in my life if you can't pay for a tester atleast call someone who is online in ot and go do the tests... or call the helpers or even the tutor... oooh i forget they are offline more than 15-20 weeks

Yours Mohamed,

Nerf
2016-10-15 #22042
The changelog doesn't include any vocation changes so far? They only fixed the death cap damage according to its description and appreantly a bug considering the immune spell, where is the problem in that? If your merger rune would only do 20% or wouldn't do damage at all, you would like to get it fixed too.
Plaguesmith already has been fixed.

Old Powerzc
2016-10-15 #22043
it been year since we tested something or even answering me

Death Rush
2016-10-15 #22044
Increasing death cap + immune spell dmg....
also im doing my job u iz shut up mr bonzo V

Yours Mohamed,

Nerf
2016-10-15 #22045
Now the death cap does the 15% as it should have for months now.
They didn't increase immunes damage, they only fixed it a bug where players didnt get affected by it.
If you would like to do your "job" without players responding go send them an email dumbass.

Sir Satan
Banned User
2016-10-15 #22046
#RIPFORTUTOR !!! he can report bugs after abusing them also he can talk shit to all people he give grammar lessons for all server he has op brain that can make him imagine things that never happen such as him being good ek and that changelog thread had vocation changes in it.

#BLOODFORGM

since admin likes to help blood so there'll be secretly a char gm for blood so he can abuse instead of admin tiring himself to login and abuse so blood could abuse freely !!

Dhavii
2016-10-15 #22048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Rush

1-The !autoloot dc there is a over 10k monster in these hunts [Plaguesmith/Terror Bird] each monster you can loot 30-40 donation coins...

Hello, you misunderstood what Staff explained. ``Subsequent to this new system, we have partially decreased the amount of dropped donation coins by monsters.`` Means that the amount donation coins you loot at the moment will not be the same later on. For instance we loot now around 50donation coins from a terror bird. When the patch is online, you will perhaps loot maximum 1-2 donation coins if you’re lucky by a terror bird. Hope the information was good enough

Have a nice game play,
Dhavii

Death Rush
2016-10-16 #22051
@Dhavii

It's already fixed now.... but after releasing new changelogs i was looting 5 mdc per minute....

Also bonzo (Gollum) made 2 accounts or more botting there and ofc he abused that bug... gg

Yours Mohamed,
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.