Login

Forgot password ?

Forget Power Of Ed now..!

Death Rush
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2016-11-24 #22301
Let's discuss something else [Rebirth Limits]

There Should be limits to rebs... or this ot will be only for Old Players only

I see some ppl need to start play ot but after they donate and reach 800-900 reb they quit when they see themselves die 1 hit or 2 hit from 2000+ or 1500+ ppl

There should be limits so others can play... fix it on dmg or rebirth idc just fix it...

Yours Mohamed,

Melaina
2016-11-24 #22302
Should be a max rebirth of 2222 or 2500, players wont catch up to the higher
players if we let it go on, so a rebirth stage would be a good invention on the server
I by no means say this shouöd ne the exact lock stage, but something
around here i guess.

Death Rush
2016-11-24 #22303
Ok i think there should be downgrade and we gonna call it "critical situation" so all back to 1600-1500... and wars will become more and more or max 2000 so all gonna work to catch it...

Yours Mohamed,

Pieroo The Legend
2016-11-24 #22306
Actually, rewinding every1 back to 1500 reb would be pretty okay.

Yours Pieroo

Intuition
Banned User
2016-11-24 #22308
I'm not saying this would be a bad idea. But all the people that has reached 1500+ 1600+ would've spent alot of time into getting those rebs. So what would they get for being downgraded. I can tell this is all because you're getting destroy'd in wars and you simply cannot keep up. But im saying they should get a compensation for losing such high rebs. Such as "Old Powerz" he's 2100+ he'd be downgraded 500-600 rebs. It would be pointless to lose 500-600 rebs just because of people on forums cannot handle him. But anyway, a 2100 can still die easy. It's just the matter of wasting his souls all together. But Have Fun.

-Kieran

Pieroo The Legend
2016-11-24 #22310
Intuition: But all the people that has reached 1500+ 1600+ would've spent alot of time into getting those rebs.

Wait. WHAT? LOL.
Basically every1 except Riesen haven't made anything above that reb with their hands. All of 'em used bot just because they can't reb up by their own. So there would be nothing wasted if they were rewinded EVEN to 1200 reb, cause bot does it all for them, why shouldn't they get backed up to 1200 rebs?

Yours Pieroo

Dhavii
2016-11-25 #22312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieroo The Legend

Intuition: But all the people that has reached 1500+ 1600+ would've spent alot of time into getting those rebs.

Wait. WHAT? LOL.
Basically every1 except Riesen haven't made anything above that reb with their hands. All of 'em used bot just because they can't reb up by their own. So there would be nothing wasted if they were rewinded EVEN to 1200 reb, cause bot does it all for them, why shouldn't they get backed up to 1200 rebs?

Yours Pieroo

Not true...

Intuition
Banned User
2016-11-25 #22313
Funny thing is, Riesen didn't bot for his rebs? Sure he did.

Pieroo, The thing i was trying to point out why should they lose the rebs they spent time getting. So what if bot was put into it. Not many people had auto-reb scripts, Even if they did they would've had to put in the capatcha anyway, The point is they still waited to get the max to do the reb = They wasted time into those rebs.

Maybe because you don't have the time to reb doesnt mean other people cant. As i stated before, You can easily take down a 2100. It's just the matter of wasting his souls. Look at Old Powerz deathlist. You'll see that 3 people can take him down easily. So what? Just because a team cant take him down 9v3 doesn't mean jackshit.

The fact is if theres 2 EKs it requires skill to split them up. Old Powerz team consists of 1 EK = Doctor Powerz. Then we look at the enemy side. If you're going to decrease peoples rebs atleast remove DON-UH Healing on other players. There is a support vocc for a reason "Elder-Druid" Which should be used in a correct PVP matter

Anyway, The whole reason of this thread is due to "Can't handle the enemy team." It's just pointless making other people that have wasted time into rebs just to lose them. If there was a Rebirth Max at the start. Then there wouldn't of been a problem. But there wasnt. So you can't take away peoples hard-work just because some people disagree on how it has been used.

-Kieran

Sir Satan
Banned User
2016-11-25 #22314
ok. imagine i have 1 new player wanted to see on forums for example his name is matt.
matt: hey what is this thread?
me:its a useless one
so matt keep checking threads:
matt:why does this thread owner keep making useless threads?
me: because he thinks if he keep repeating same thing staff will listen to him.
After a long time mat sees that rush claims he's a pro:
matt: is this guy pro?
me : HAHAHAHAHA no
matt: what are they trying to do in this thread?
me: they are trying to downgrade all people to 1500 or to 1200
matt: why would that benefit them
me: it wont benefit them because it wont even happen

Forever Killer
2016-11-25 #22315
Are you Crazy?? Ahhaahhahaa

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.