X

Login

Forgot password ?

Guild War Event [Improvements]

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-11-15 #5093
Dear Xerazain's.

Recently we started to look forward updating our weekly Guild War Event, we want to change the structure of the event and the strategy of winning, As you are a serious part of the community we are inviting you to share your thoughts and the possible changes and improvements that can be done on the Guild War Event.

Please understand that off-topic posts which do not deal with the topic mentioned in the thread title will usually be deleted without further notice.

We appreciate constructive feedback. Insults, disrespect or slander will not be tolerated.

Kind Regards,
Community Manager

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-15 #5095
From my own experience, the problem is that it's just one entrance to the Nexsus. And it's usually laggs during the events too -so it's hard to "run through" the magic wall.

My suggestions is:

- More entrances to the Nexsus

- Make the "right" bridge a little bigger (same issue with the magic wall)

- Fix the wild growth rune (dont know why but if someone use ice runes on them, you cannot cut it)

- Is it possible to make the map a little bigger? (Atm you just stand still like a retard, would be fun to run around a little.

- Server restart before the event (not during the event, how about 1 hour before or something).

To be honest I didn't understand if you already "fixed" the new event or if you wanted feedback. I gave you some feedback anyway lol.
I used to enjoy the event when you blocked the bridges, and hopely it will be something like that again.

Pieroo The Legend
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-11-15 #5096
Yeah and btw i know how slow runes stack. When some guy using about 3-5 slows and then using admin freeze you getting megaparalyzed like riesen on top arena event :|

Sariel
2013-11-16 #5127
what about 4 doors?

left down up and right

Sariel
2013-11-16 #5128
riesen said to fix tera walls because they cant cut it.
but its rlly weird that people can cut it
delete the heavy machete

Pieroo The Legend
2013-11-18 #5223
I think that idea about 4 doors at nexsus's room will be good but this bug with cutting tera walls when iced should be repaired asap

Sariel
2013-11-18 #5235
Than tera walls are useless
btw thats why the trap spell for eks is removed
i would say remove the heavy machete and bring trap spell back

Spazzman
2013-11-19 #5254
Agree with sariel. Whats the point of having wild growth at all if they can just be cut down? :S

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-19 #5261
Players would abuse it if it's not cut-able. In spawns, wars etc. I dont mind it in wars ofc but example but in quest and leveling it's kind of annoying. Mwall is already a annoying problem.
Though I agree on the knight spell but how about we make it like a rune that you buy for 25 crystal tokens in Crystal Base.

( I dont take the final judgement, I only reply to give a wider reflective )

Pieroo The Legend
2013-11-20 #5269
Yeah maybe but not all players knows where to get machete ;]

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.