X

Login

Forgot password ?

Xerazx-OTS Will be live in The USA !

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-18 #6507

Dear Xerazain's

As you probably know we have been online for almost 3 years now in Europe, we have served a lot of players and proved our capability to handle such a great responsibility. By now we think we can expand our regions and have a North America Server.

The North America Server will be hosted at the USA to make sure that the North America players will have the best game latency , as you are doing here on the European server.

Meanwhile we are singing the new USA Hosting Server and the Domain Name contracts. By the begging of 2014 the server should be ready to go. The server will be hosted at a worldwide and known Hosting company with a high package of DDoS Protection, so we guarantee a high quality server and in game stability.

Eventually, if you have any friends who might be living in the region of North America or even close to it, or a friend whoever wanted to play the server but didn't manage to do due to the lags he got (Players who are living in the USA usually have a bit of lag unlike European players due to the far distance between their country and the server location), Please make sure to inform him about the new Xerazx-OTS server in the North America and we will be thankful to you. We want to build another great community at a new region and hopefully we can !

More news will be announced on the server news page within a few days. If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to comment below.

Wish us luck, and thanks for being around !
Admin

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-18 #6521
Will the server be just like the European one?

I got some rl friends from the US but none of them actually had any problems with the connection so I will probably make a character there too if it's possible =)

And of course, good luck!

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-18 #6530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesen

Will the server be just like the European one?

Yes the server will be exactly the same, just a new world of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesen

I got some rl friends from the US but none of them actually had any problems with the connection so I will probably make a character there too if it's possible =)

And of course, good luck!

Good to hear that, In fact American players could play in the European server without that curse of lags, but you know we always aim for best of the best. So an american player would be having around 100-200ms to the European server, and only 10-80ms to the American one. So far we are not only opening this server to medicate the latency issues, actually we want to expand our name in new regions such as USA and the nearest countries.

As an European player you can always join the American server beside the European one but you will always have best latency at the European.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-18 #6531
Sounds amusing =)

Actually I just wanted to join to help the new players. I dont know how many US players that's used to the rebirth system. Maybe I can help some untill you choose helpers on that server =)

Pieroo The Legend
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-12-18 #6532
So Admin you want to make a server which would have two worlds yea? For me that sounds good Maybe ill join american server too haha ;D

Abezethibou
2013-12-18 #6558
this is awesome i have friends in the usa who will play this. i also will make a character on their nothing better then starting from the bottom and working your way up and also helping people

abeze

Alric
2013-12-18 #6562
Finally American ppl on the server

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-19 #6571
Actually it will be another server with the same setup

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-20 #6604
Update: Well contracts has been signed by now, we received our services and the setup process has just begun.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-21 #6675
Cool!
Any special release date yet?
I dont want anyone to steal my name, lol.
Noticed that a lot of players do that :/

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.