X

Login

Forgot password ?

Raid to Insect Quest! Leader Riesen

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-01-15 #7070
Thanks to the abusers in Guild war event, I decided to disband this raid. The players know who they are and they should feel bad. Basically you got 1k points instead of a ultra rich item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I could give a wider explanation why I doing this, since players obviously see me as the bad guy.
Basically players managed to abuse during the Guild War and they ignored my warnings.
I know that it's not mentioned anywhere, not even in the server rules but it's the principe. Also it should be a rule - Do not cheat/abuse in the server to gain any benefits for you.
They've done this more than once, and the result is free points! yay ..

Honestly, my guild has asked to do the same but since we got so many amounts of helpers in the guild (along with none-abusers) the result is that we havent done it yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone want to take over the leader rank on this raid, let me know and I'll announce it here.

To the players I like, I will tell you with a ingame message when I will do this Quest

Spazzman
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-01-15 #7072
I'm in. Sent the money to thais dp

Spectraazz
2014-01-15 #7075
I'm on... ~Ozutus~

Auto Powerz
2014-01-15 #7076
i'm in

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-01-15 #7082
I would like to join the quest with my in game character Forever Killer
It's always been a challenge to clean up this quest !

PS: If you are going to involve yourself into this quest, it's recommended to hit on the "Subscribe to this thread" so you can get email notification regarding it, personally i have done this. Just don't want anybody to miss the quest date and time.

Teero
2014-01-15 #7091
I'm in too.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-01-15 #7092
So many knights, haha =)

Also thanks Admin for the subscripe-function (haven't noticed it before), now I'll know when to open the Forum

Abezethibou
2014-01-15 #7094
why the hell not! im in

Asian Potatos
2014-01-15 #7095
I'm in.

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.