X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

My opinion in new updates to have some fun

Hammer Of Xerazx
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
1 week and 6 days #23376
* I suggest that the hunting spawns should be updated for better experiance since its hard to get good rebs like usual ways.
* Update for pets new " monsters " /hp and damage given by pets/ maybe make the pets more useful?
* Houses should be available to purchase as usual etc
* Also in pk when people is fighting in wars and having fun there should be easier tacticts to take down some people in same rebirths like if someone 1500reb is fighting one 1450 it should be much easier to pk him down thru good tactics etc, same with the 2k + rebs
* Make the exp apples or the "christmas apples" available again from santa?
* Maybe some more features, nothing kept in mind at the moment.
Hope this was useful..
PEACE !

Unknown Ghost
1 week and 5 days #23377
5000years later

Hammer Of Xerazx
1 week and 5 days #23378
Better late than never ^^

Unknown Ghost
6 days and 13 hours #23379
Don’t get your hopes up

Hortblade
19 hours and 46 minutes #23380
I pretty much agree with everything

It should be easier to get to 1500+ since there are players 2k+ also eventually should be easier to get to 2k+ once those players hit 2500+

Pets should have a better role, giving some hp/mp recover? maybe increasing dmg? or why not each pet with different benefits? sounds cool

Not sure why houses arent available for purchase, for like a year now, maybe more

I dont care about PVP, so any changes on it I wouldn't mind, anything to get more players on the server I guess

I do have some santa apples for sale, looking to trade those for an ultimate paladin weapon =D

There were in the past another threads with cool ideas for the server (for example this ) and I hope at some point in the future the server gets back on its feet again.
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.