Xerazx-OTS Community

Xerazx-OTS Community > Feedback
Castles Rent

• Page 1 of 1

Castles Rent

Angel Of Speed
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-03-16 #474
Most of castle owners prefer rent their hunt to get easy exp eggs, which i have nothing agains, i'm in favor, but some funny m8s decide to use that to scamm people which i don't like, infact i hate. So my suggestion is to make some kind of Rule or "System" that forces the owner to give tempory access to the castle, preventing scamms. This will put a end to the Scammin System on our OT and makes it a better place to Hunt for sure.

Dee Lucky
2013-03-21 #572
In game, same like in real life, you can get easily scammed by people you do not know. I believe that you should take care of yourself and try to choose Trusted "sio" sellers. And about your "Rule" or "System". How can you prove that someone scammed you? By sending a screenshot? A screenshot which can be faked in 10 minutes? Same with videos. And about the "system", it would be hell of work to do it, I've never seen such a system in any of servers. Maybe when admin/community manager won't be so busy, they will look into this idea. But I hardly doubt it will come to life.

Asian Potatos
2013-03-23 #637
How about a rent scroll or any item you can trade that gives you an x amount of time of rent when you use it so you can trade it for mdc safely

Kaalzyo
2013-04-10 #932
That's exactly what another OT has, Asian.
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.