X

Login

Forgot password ?

Pvp Tournament repost

Asian Potatos
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-11-14 #5089
Admin or cm can you organise a BIG PvP tournament? Make it fair by like doing different tournaments for different rebs eg 100-200 rebs tournament and a 300-400 rebs tournament and so on where people duel similar rebs and people spectate them while waiting for their duel i think it would be a lot of fun and a lot of people would join and make like a prize for each winner in their reb section eg the winner of 100-200 rebs tournament gets 2k points 200-300 reb winner gets 3k points and so on. I guess you get the idea by now but i cba to explain it more because im lazy like that

Sariel
2013-11-14 #5090
thats unfair

its good for the low rebs but at 1200+ is very hard to kill some1
1200 knight or paladin are very very hard to kill with a mage
or a mage is hard to kill in 1 v 1 too

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-15 #5094
How about a team battle then? Example 3vs3 or something.

Pieroo The Legend
2013-11-15 #5098
I agree with Riesen. Team battle would be good.

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-11-15 #5099
Hmm what about the competition place? would it be better if it was in a separate area or maybe the server arena but closed with borders during the competition, so spectators can watch the matches from the pz area?

-How would you like the competition pace, an open area like Arena (no stairs - holes - bridges) or a more strategic area?

-What about the registration of the competition, how would you like to register your team in the competition? (Forums post - In game NPC).

-How do you like the vocations of each team be organized, shall there be a restrictions on vocations of each team? i.e if the each team going to be from 3 players, 3 of them must be a different vocations?

I think together we can organize a good competition, looking forward your thoughts, ideas.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-15 #5100
I know it was Asian Potatos idea but I guess I can give my oppinons(for a wider reflective).

1) Would be cool with spectators, would be like a real arena fight haha

Asian Potatos
2013-11-15 #5103
This was a repost of a post i made aaaaaaaaaaages ago so yeah a team battle would be better.

Here are my suggestions for it:
4v4
Everyone different vocation
Apply through forum
Spectator area would be nice and it also might be a good time to add streaming (!live on/off)
A tactical arena would also be nice
It would be pretty cool if admin or cm could watch the event, and then reward the best team players too
The application should have a layout similar to this Leader: (name vocation) Team: (name vocation,name vocation,name vocation)

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-15 #5104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Potatos

This was a repost of a post i made aaaaaaaaaaages ago so yeah a team battle would be better.

Here are my suggestions for it:
4v4
Everyone different vocation
Apply through forum
Spectator area would be nice and it also might be a good time to add streaming (!live on/off)
A tactical arena would also be nice
It would be pretty cool if admin or cm could watch the event, and then reward the best team players too
The application should have a layout similar to this Leader: (name vocation) Team: (name vocation,name vocation,name vocation)

Sounds really amusing =) And I really like the streaming thing, then ppl will see that I dont use bot

Asian Potatos
2013-11-15 #5105
I would say only 1 of each vocation otherwise 2 knights healing each other only against 4 people would be really hard

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-16 #5106
But isn't that the point of this "event"? To show which group that's the best, no matter the classes?
I've seen a paladin and a druid rape(sorry) 3 knights (3vs2).
I dont want to sound cocky or over estime^, but I think my characters(group) will win, no matter the setup, and I'm not only talking about Riesen.

Anyway, I said that I would follow your suggestion so I will not turn this into a endless conversation. It's just on the highscore list there's only like 5-6 sorcerers. And only 2-3 are active. Maybe 3vs3 would be a better choice if you only want 1 of each vocation.

^
Reason why I said that is cuz you said it would be a reb limit between the fights.

or you can have different arena fights, example 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 and so on with different rewards

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.