X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Important Suggest!

Death Rush
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-01-28 #7472
I wish to get on shop market just community and admin i suggest instead to buy items with gold coins like tibia real change it to be able to buy with eggs

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-01-29 #7493
Sounds like a good and usefeull idea. But some players prefer mdc over exp eggs.
Im not sure if this is possible but maybe the player can choose between mdc and exp eggs when they put a offer out. (If they decide to add this feature).

Pieroo The Legend
2014-01-29 #7500
It would be really useful! I could be fkin rich again haha

Death Rush
2014-01-29 #7502
Riesen:@
This shop only use with 1 id item exp eggs or mdc so supports have to choose between what is the best in items can be able to use in market but i did this idea because I CANT TAKE 1 SCREEN SHOT GOOD ALWAYS BUY RICH ARMOR , Buy rich legs .............etc I HATE THAT

Better use exp eggs because alot of players use exp eggs instead of mdc

Yours Death Rush,

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-01-29 #7515
Actually it's a conflict here. Now in the higher rebirths, I prefer MDC over Exp apples. And MDC are considered more like the in-game currency. That's why it's so hard to choose since eggs are more value to some players (like you mentioned)

Asian Potatos
2014-01-29 #7521
They should make it so that if an offer is overpriced it shows up in red, just so new players won't buy admin stuff for 10 mdc each or something. Rush, actually im pretty sure that they can code something like a button buy with mdc or buy with eggs, if the seller chooses to put that in the offer or they can just pick so it only sells for eggs. Hope it makes sense too lazy to describe it in detail.

Death Rush
2014-01-29 #7524
Asian:@ Srsly i dont think so because If they gonna add more buttons For buy items they have to make 2 market not easy to choose the payment or anything i dont think so ^^ And {Pay for charity 1 rich or 2 vip items pls rush give me items}

Yours Death Rush,

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-01-29 #7529
Good suggestion at least it will prevent few scam cases, we should implement such feature to the server as soon as possible !

Death Rush
2014-01-30 #7530
Thanks Community Manager seriously i will post soon alot of suggests and i hope yours accept anything from it

Yours Death Rush,
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.