Forgot password ?

Upcoming Patch [a New Era]

Yuset
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-06 #13000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatos

we can speak of hunting

i know there is wells and she from 175 rebirth and next Darkness and Zerana and moronia from 750 and fungus from 850 and eternize from 1100 but i was think if there is hunt from 1000 / 1200 ..... why ?

becuse player from 1200 / 1300 / 1400 / 1500 / 1600 / 1700 is slow level and moroina or fungus or eternize no get good level for player of high rebs ..

or admin will be nice if u back real exp of top arena u are free

I agree you Phanatos,

Raxso
2014-08-06 #13001
I think it takes "losing level for death, rebirth in this case and the killer gain good experience"

rebirths example:

500 to 999 lose 1 rebirths
1000 to 1199 to lose 2 rebirths
1200 to 1399 to lose 3 rebirths
1400 + lose 4 rebirths

This is my suggestion, That would be for each death, and the one who kills the first departure from the frags, gain good experience. (Depends on your rebirth)

something else, fix the druid spell as it was before 50% damage and only increase the damage of other spells other vocations

By: Oscar

Yuset
2014-08-06 #13003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sael

I think it takes "losing level for death, rebirth in this case and the killer gain good experience"

rebirths example:

500 to 999 lose 1 rebirths
1000 to 1199 to lose 2 rebirths
1200 to 1399 to lose 3 rebirths
1400 + lose 4 rebirths

This is my suggestion, That would be for each death, and the one who kills the first departure from the frags, gain good experience. (Depends on your rebirth)

something else, fix the druid spell as it was before 50% damage and only increase the damage of other spells other vocations

By: Oscar

but cm/admin need to get exp back like easy to get rebs. not 6h at 1220 to get 1 reb.,
this suggest will be sucks cuz hard to get reb :P

Yuset
2014-08-06 #13004
Agree
@Death Rush
@Riesen
@Asian Potatos

Snowballs
Banned User
2014-08-06 #13008
death rush
massage????? all english all the time
agree u hortblade

Mr Action
2014-08-06 #13010
agree with

@Riesen
@hortblade
@phanatos
@Asian Potatos

Mr Leon
Banned User
2014-08-06 #13011
hunting
i know there is wells and Darkness and Zerana and moronia and fungus from 850 and eternize is from 1k+.
but i think we need more hunts like moronia. cuz people are blocking them just to hunt and make fast reb to 1k and get ultra rich item and sell,
but let get back to 1200reb where do they need to hunt cuz i see them in moronia but that do give them much level when i do 5reb they just finish 1reb so it will be better if u make something for 1200reb.

suggestions and bugs

first in the game there is bug on money is geting off and on we cant us broadcast so u can fix this.
we have like 100cc and we cant us it cuz it saying you do not have enough money.

you can add something like moronia to castle and it will cost like 3000pts i dont know u can make ur own price.

you can add something for the duble exp apple like a box that we see the time.

you can open application for helper cuz we need more helpers.

bugs whit vocation

here is first bug i was playing on my kin and after i when to druid and kin spell for 200reb work on druid i dont why but when someone so me using kin spell they say hacker and when i told them to us it was a bug and u can us mega gran i dont know did u fix it but just saying.

there is some bugs and players leave. so here pally 1200+ cant kill druid 900 reb without immune solo.
druid 1000 reb with immune and slow can kill pally reb 1100 +

so it really all i hope u fix it

Nuer
2014-08-06 #13012
Mr Leon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Leon

hunting
i know there is wells and Darkness and Zerana and moronia and fungus from 850 and eternize is from 1k+.
but i think we need more hunts like moronia. cuz people are blocking them just to hunt and make fast reb to 1k and get ultra rich item and sell,
but let get back to 1200reb where do they need to hunt cuz i see them in moronia but that do give them much level when i do 5reb they just finish 1reb so it will be better if u make something for 1200reb.

i Think i Tell this word before you

Old Powerz
2014-08-06 #13019
i believe in giving opportunity to low reb or new era to get high reb within week.
about spells you can make support spell for each vocation healing mana/hp or increase mana/hp, it depends on vocation.
spawns i agree each 200-300 reb should make new spawn with new amount of monsters each monster harder than other.
anti bot is perfect but if they did it by jailing immediately not teleporting in temple with losing whole reb, i disagree it should be losing whole reb and teleport "character" to jail for 6h.
and unfortunately i get whole this rebirth to become like 1300 reb it's not fair i said it 1000 time and ill say it 1 more time u can't measure my reb and spell-mana-cost with other rebs im completely different im 1670 i waste 30b for immune for receiving same amount of protection and same time damage it's normal to gain damage because im so high reb but still i cant kill 1300 reb.. even 1000 i can't kill it solo.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-06 #13020
How about some evolution on server?
lets start with mega spells how about if we changed the effects from the mega spells to new one and when someone dead in war or hunt etc first sec after he die it says Owned on him
and castles now castles useless while it costs 20k for don and 30k for dedi what about if we made 3 tps free but not free how? make first tp can to be enter from 0-300 reb and it got dark sorcerers next time from 300-750 at Ice queen and it will end here if he wanted to get more he should go crystal base or moronia but there is many scammers on selling sio on castle so i have seen on other server that they can make rent by hours he say command for example !rent Francisco Montoya,1 hour and its automaticly open trade and the other should give him the thing which he will give him mdc/eggs etc and with this text the owner of castle cant kick him and he can open door of castle if it closed and autotmaticly kick after the hour i know its hard script but i think you can do it

also about knights the other vocations their new spell can attack on monster exept knight he cant deal 1 hit with his new spell on monsters

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.