Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-08 #13164
Nice Idea Asian!

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-08-10 #13219
@Phanatos:
Quote:
becuse player from 1200 / 1300 / 1400 / 1500 / 1600 / 1700 is slow level and moroina or fungus or eternize no get good level for player of high rebs ..
Well these are high rebirth stages and you may not expect them to be easy to pass, otherwise the game would end quickly

@Riesen:
Quote:
I tell players to get rebirth 50 before they focus on Dark Sorcerers (Castles). Because of the spells.
Will the Dark Sorcerers be edited to fit 0-10 "rebirthers"?

I agree on this point, Dark Sorcerers have a quite bit high health for a 10 rebirth player, that's why we will delay the access to them to rebirth 25 rebirth, the player spells are almost strong enough to 1/2 hit the monster.

Quote:
And those Magma Trolls, will those spawns be better than Castles?
Will you change the monsters in Castles or stick to the same?

No they are not going to be better than Dark Sorcerers, every monster which will be accessible in a rebirth which is lower than the required one's to access the dark sorcerer or whatever monster will always have less exp.

The daily quests idea seems attractive, i think we can implement this but not sure whether this would be within this patch or not, since this one is mainly about improving the game design and make it up to date.

Quote:
Perhaps one thing I want to see is some upgrades on the pets. Back in 8.6 these pets had a huge benefit in pk fights. Perhaps upgrading the pets will make the "pk-game-play" boring but tanking pets would be cool in Quests.

Whether there will be a new Pets or there will be an option to upgrade your pet, not sure yet about which one will be implemented time will decide this.

@Asian Potatos:
Quote:
You could make it so you get a lot more exp for killing people based on their rebirth? Make it so you also a lot more levels when you die, one of the reasons i've stopped playing is because of the endless wars and whoever gets bored first "loses" and the other team is like nooooooooooobz
The weakness of death penalty into this type of servers can't be changed, you don't lose much exp, but you get marked as PWNED after being killed!
Your ideas are new fashioned, this type of ideas is what we actually working on getting into the game play.

@Hortblade:
Quote:
I have to say on this last update this new "anti bot system" its really annoying, I saw that other players felt the same way, its a nice way to stop anti idlers though.

Its pretty annoying but we have no other options to prevent botters (meanwhile). There are plans to push out custom client which you may have to use to login into the server and deactivate the bot from working on it. This idea been under development for a while but i think soon we will bring it to life.

@Death Rush: We already developed the Cast System, it's working on our second server Noobwar now as a Beta, once the feature gets verified that it's out of crashes or errors of course we will push it to the server.

@Francisco Montoya:
Quote:
how about if we changed the effects from the mega spells to new one and when someone dead in war or hunt etc first sec after he die it says Owned on him

This could be added (the owned feature), not sure whether we will be able to change the Mega spells animation but change always been good.

Quote:
and castles now castles useless while it costs 20k for don and 30k for dedi what about if we made 3 tps free but not free how? make first tp can to be enter from 0-300 reb and it got dark sorcerers next time from 300-750 at Ice queen

Castles are not supposed to be the best place to Exp at, the given exp is average due to the high amount of monsters it has, but it ensure that you have a solo cave with no any shares, no pks and a close Rebirth NPC to you.

Quote:
f he wanted to get more he should go crystal base or moronia but there is many scammers on selling sio on castle so i have seen on other server that they can make rent by hours he say command for example !rent Francisco Montoya,1 hour and its automaticly open trade and the other should give him the thing which he will give him mdc/eggs etc and with this text the owner of castle cant kick him and he can open door of castle if it closed and autotmaticly kick after the hour i know its hard script but i think you can do it

We have been asked few times to add this castles rental system, probably we will wihtin this patch.

Ultimate Sniper:
Quote:
we could also have acces to spawn that need a team to hunt into I mean like real tibia again (a blocker, healer and shooter).

That's actually a pretty good idea, we already have been trying to push the teamwork game play at the recent patches, for example quests which needs a full team to make it etc.

@Sael:
Quote:
When will this update, all speak reviewers give suggestions, but all want the same, better server, balanced for all vocations

There is no ETA about the release but we are running fast as we can into it.

Thanks for your participation guys, keep going! I think a few days we will be able to share a preview with you about how hunting and questing will be reorganized into this patch since this is first part we are working on. Please do not go off topic posts, i have deleted all the unrelated topic posts.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-10 #13258
About Mega Spells.
well long time ago i didnt open servers but i remember that you just use ./z on server
make like /z 1-60 and when u find the effect you like just go mega spell script and edit i forget what is on it but it will be the source of the spell name like Energy or something just remove it and replace with the number you dont have to get the source name {also am not sure that long time ago i didnt open a server}

any way soon i will download a test server 9.83 and iil post here with screenshots

Edit*
sorry guys couldnt found any 9.83 database.

No Doubt
2014-08-11 #13278
Hey Folks,
Today i would like to inform you guys that the staff here is just copying others work (map), and you guys would check the temple of highexp its just a copy of spiderot temple, and the southern houses of the temple are copied too, plus some scripts are stolen like mega spells which is exori spells there its the same effects and the same area of attacking and yet, you're going to copy some of its scripts like the rental system you guys seriously can't do your own design of map and scripts, you're just stealing other servers work and calling it an update, last but not least, you guys are copying even the runes for real try to do ur own work instead of stealing others.

@francisco montoya :seriously you're a brainless you're just stealing the ideas of other servers and claiming its your own ideas?

Greetings
No Doubt

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-11 #13280
well we aren't copy ur server but thats true i seen this idea on spider ot also remember the admins team do alot of work to get this script working so we are not copying also your saying we are copying/scamming from your ots so why we didnt call it spider ot {2} lol if you open here you will find great scripts better than urs maybe ur tring to copy but u couldnt.

also am sure admin/community didnt know any thing about your ot they just listen to my suggestions like a normal {other thing if thats right and we are copying ur server you shouldn't be mad you should be happey}

i hope that you understand my point.
Thanks

No Doubt
2014-08-11 #13287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco Montoya

well we aren't copy ur server but thats true i seen this idea on spider ot also remember the admins team do alot of work to get this script working so we are not copying also your saying we are copying/scamming from your ots so why we didnt call it spider ot {2} lol if you open here you will find great scripts better than urs maybe ur tring to copy but u couldnt.

also am sure admin/community didnt know any thing about your ot they just listen to my suggestions like a normal {other thing if thats right and we are copying ur server you shouldn't be mad you should be happey}

i hope that you understand my point.
Thanks

First of all, its not my server and you can check the temple its the same design of spider and the southern houses, tps/same pop up effect but unfortunately they aren't smart enough to make the effects work fine thats why its shown as orange texts.

well lets back to our point, you said they are working hard to do the script (false) its more like they are working hard to copy the script, well atleast spiderot is fully custom server unlike highexp has alot of scripts that has been stolen from other servers without mentioning names, and yeah so you're trying to tell that the success of this server is based on copying other ots, just be original and stop copying!

Greetings
No Doubt

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-11 #13288
there is more than 10000 private server so bro you may see that something is copy or something like something on other server but its not
@also about spider-ot we dont really care about but. also about the temples its easy to find 2 temples in 2 servers same its not deponds on the temples deponds on the other places/system/scripts etc so if u just take a look on highexp u will find it differnt than you think we have been updating ultra rich quest its in a nice place they worked hard to map it
also i've seen that highexp server got friendly with other servers {am sorry if i will say ips}
i've visited exoria.net long time ago 2-3 month and i have seen on the headpage it says go visit highexp.eu and some posters.
thats what i want all the servers to be i want them to be one hand so we can have great servers so think with me if we share ideas very friendly between us we can create nice and strike servers also bro we dont know maybe spider-ot owner contact our admin here and they got bussines togethor so i think you should stop reply since we dont know the real reasons

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-11 #13289
also i wont reply here again so if you want say something more i suggest you to open new thread so we can speak as we want.

No Doubt
2014-08-11 #13290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco Montoya

there is more than 10000 private server so bro you may see that something is copy or something like something on other server but its not
@also about spider-ot we dont really care about but. also about the temples its easy to find 2 temples in 2 servers same its not deponds on the temples deponds on the other places/system/scripts etc so if u just take a look on highexp u will find it differnt than you think we have been updating ultra rich quest its in a nice place they worked hard to map it
also i've seen that highexp server got friendly with other servers {am sorry if i will say ips}
i've visited exoria.net long time ago 2-3 month and i have seen on the headpage it says go visit highexp.eu and some posters.
thats what i want all the servers to be i want them to be one hand so we can have great servers so think with me if we share ideas very friendly between us we can create nice and strike servers also bro we dont know maybe spider-ot owner contact our admin here and they got bussines togethor so i think you should stop reply since we dont know the real reasons

yeah, there is more than 200 servers, but guess what they are not all copied the same temple/houses, cuz actually if they were the same there wouldn't be any creativity creating new scripts/map etc..

i see that you guys really don't care, that's why you copied the same design of temple/houses, after checking the tutorial map about the Ultra quest as you mentioned they worked so hard mapping it hahaha, but guess what its just a copied map of rl tibia the hunt place is called "Hive",

well as far as i know exoria~ is the same owner of highexp, cuz who in the world would advertise another server ip on his own website, regarding your last part i don't think that spider owner would do such a business copying his map that's kind of stupid.

Greetings
No Doubt

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-08-11 #13293
@No Doubt:
Quote:
Today i would like to inform you guys that the staff here is just copying others work (map), and you guys would check the temple of highexp its just a copy of spiderot temple, and the southern houses of the temple are copied too

We are not copying things from other OTS, but we are following what is called OTS Standards, this is a very scientific topic related to HCI if you ever heard about it, in conclusion we are making the server interface (temple mainly) looks simple and recognizable by new players, so they do not feel confused about where they are or what they supposed to do. Similarity of Map architectures between our server and other servers would exists since most of servers started with same downloadable map (when ots were just published).

Quote:
its scripts like the rental system you guys seriously can't do your own design of map and scripts, you're just stealing other servers work and calling it an update, last but not least, you guys are copying even the runes for real try to do ur own work instead of stealing others.

Rental system is an idea which brought to us via players on the feedback board, we don't really look after the source of their idea we mainly look whether the idea would solve a problem they have or not, however, you also can't know about the credibility of each idea you see in a server, probably its just copied from another game or just another unpopular server. Things do not work that way. About the runes, i have not played Spider OT but i believe that the runes we have recently made does not exist somewhere else or even if they did, it's not our responsibility that ideas are just connected.

Quote:
First of all, its not my server and you can check the temple its the same design of spider and the southern houses, tps/same pop up effect but unfortunately they aren't smart enough to make the effects work fine thats why its shown as orange texts.
We are not smart enough to change orange text? I really do not like to speak about how we are going programmatically strong with this server starting from it's scripts to it's web development, but the orange text was never a bottleneck for us.

You are blindly criticizing our server without playing it, you have built your own beliefs on some map similarities, i suggest you to play the server and you will recognize how different is it.

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.