Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

New Quest (Addon)

Dhavii
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-06 #12998
Hi dear Staffs.
Hello to begin with i would like to say that i have always wanted Highexp the best.
I remember back in the days. When we all tried make the addon quest and the feeling when you finish it was awesome. I would want that feeling back. In my opinion it would be great to have an new (addon quest) Like Magical,Cobra king and Mounter. And it would be cool if it actually came a new addon quest. And i got some ideas that would be much better. It would be awesome if this addon could add that u deal like 3% more dmg i dont know but something balanced However. Just Idéa / Dhavii

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-06 #13017
Haha those days! =)
Remember that El Mard were the first player to block it for me in rebirth 200.
Unfortunately he tried to kill me in the end since he wanted MDC for blocking it but it was still an great experience.
The monster were hard but you could still kill them quite easy.
Was surely an great experience!

I'll gladly see a smilar Quest like that one. Basically a Quest that everyone can block with the right items and rebirth.

Dhavii
2014-08-07 #13094

Death Rush
2014-08-08 #13105
Thats what im talking about..

Magicial Outfit Was an experience quest ,greate thats riesen finish it when he was 200 i finish it when i was 900 -.- xd..

if there gonna be quests like that one it gonna be greate and people like the daily quests.
maybe i can make a threade teach house to make an editor map and then all will be availble to make a quest map and send it to supports it gonna be really easier ,and honestly the one who teached me how to make a map editor it was sirion one of my best friends in this Ot.

so maybe soon i will upload how to make map editor ,if supports like this reply tell me so i will do one very soon.

Yours Mohamed,
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.