X

Login

Forgot password ?

Idea for next patch

Francisco Montoya
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-25 #13786
Hi guys i got 2 ideas before the next patch to be added if you liked it any way lets start
first idea about "utamo vita" from about 5 year i were playing an 8.60 ot any way i remember that it had nice script for utamo vita which when u say "utamo vita" it isnt finish just the way to make it gone is relog-die-make "utamo vita" again any way here is a pictures From my Test Server

and other idea for depot since i've seen for example someone put rich item in his depot and players start throw noob items and clean take all. so i've found in a server that you cant throw any items in the depot if ur not infront it and you can only put in the middle even if 2 stands in same depots someone < and else > they can only drop in the middle and any player can drop in the middle even if he infront of depot or not but he cant drop in the depot i hope you got my point and heres a picture

well its hard to explain what i said on this picture but if you liked it guys iil upload a video for it.

Edit@last idea just remember now. about mounts most scammers says for example sell mount 6000 points for 1 rich and he isnt know the mount name or how it looks just scamming so if you make scroll for mounts will be more safer so after the seller buy it from shop he can trade it. this will really help new players since most new players getting scammed with alot of ways and this is one of.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-25 #13787
They already have a "Utamo off" spell, but not the same "texture".

Also I like the second thing but it wont really help when you put an item on the depot, only in the middle.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-26 #13788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesen

They already have a "Utamo off" spell, but not the same "texture".

Also I like the second thing but it wont really help when you put an item on the depot, only in the middle.

im not talking about the texture am talkin of if you make utamo vita it wont left only make it left if you dead-relog or said utamo vita it says utamo vita Off as in picture about the second idea ye ur right i think they should only players whos infront depot can put in the dp and the middle {in their own dp not the other guys dp even if they were behind. only both can put in the middle and none can throw

Dark Netter
2014-08-26 #13790
1- There is resson with your English Talking.
2- if you from egypt or any Country use your Main language to translate it from ... to english
Translate Website : https://translate.google.com

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-26 #13792
@Fransico Montoya

Have to admit that I didn't read all the text, I only took a look at the pictures
This may seem selfish as a knight but I like the idea that the magic shield (Utamo Vita) can wear off.
Usually I'm in endless fights were to only possible way to win / lose is if the other player or me makes a mistake.
But yes, it's a suitable solution for the mages..Or Paladins that rely on their Mana.

About the single depot, perhaps it would be best if you could only throw one item on the depot tile?
E.g if you put an item there, none can stack something above unless the item is removed.

@Dark Netter

Google translate is a terrible tool. If you can't write english it may work but usually the sentences are F*cked up because english and the other language doesn't have the same grammar.
Though, google translate can be used to write /learn better used words, for example sentences.

Also have you ever heard the term "learn by doing" ?
Since it's just a game, why shouldn't he try to increase his english skill my writing without any tools?
I know some friends that mainly learned english through games.' And it somehow turned out just fine.
And his english ain't that bad.

PS... "resson" is not a word. It should be "reason". Though your sentence doesn't make sence even if you change "resson" to "reason".

Hortblade
2014-08-26 #13793
Well not the point of this thread, but I do prefer some players to use google translator than not to. This is not the case of Montoya, he's english is understandable, but there are another players which tbh I cant understand anything they're saying, I agree that the translator isnt perfect, but mainly when you're trying to explain something or prove a point (not just chatting) Its always nice to at least review your sentence in google translator. Also true I had a lot of friends that can speak as much as I do only by online gaming.

Just one opinion about the Montoya ideas, they look good ideas, I just dont know if they would be very useful in highexp, if I got it right, you're saying about a infinite utamo until the player die/relog that as Riesen said would be nice for palading and mages, but since most use bot to auto utamo, its not that useful, also the depot thing, I personaly liked the idea, but any tibia player who has played more than 6 months in any server know that you cant just show your items in your depot tile, else you can get trashed and lose the item on cleaning. Thats why we have trading / chamaleon rune.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-26 #13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hortblade

Just one opinion about the Montoya ideas, they look good ideas, I just dont know if they would be very useful in highexp, if I got it right, you're saying about a infinite utamo until the player die/relog that as Riesen said would be nice for palading and mages, but since most use bot to auto utamo, its not that useful, also the depot thing, I personaly liked the idea, but any tibia player who has played more than 6 months in any server know that you cant just show your items in your depot tile, else you can get trashed and lose the item on cleaning. Thats why we have trading / chamaleon rune.

thats right but didnt you seen 1 time or more that player put rich item and players start throw noob items? ik trading and chamaleon rune are more safer but we want feel free in ot without being scared from scamm/hack so we are tring to make it unpossible

also about the utamo they wont need to bot it once you say "utamo vita" it wont end just 3 things make it left 1-relog 2-dead 3-said utamo vita again so it says as the 2nd picture.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-26 #13796
srry but thread is edited ^ go see the new idea.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-26 #13799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Netter

1- There is resson with your English Talking.
2- if you from egypt or any Country use your Main language to translate it from ... to english
Translate Website : https://translate.google.com

your right bro last 3 days i wrote without take care of grammers but i wont use translators and ty for your comment now iil take my care as i can

Pieroo The Legend
2014-08-26 #13800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesen

I know some friends that mainly learned english through games.' And it somehow turned out just fine.
And his english ain't that bad.

Not sure but is it about me? xD

Yours Pieroo

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.