X

Login

Forgot password ?

Idea for next patch

Francisco Montoya
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-09-05 #14095
none caring for my idea? iil wait more 48 hours if cm or admin didnt reply here iil edit thread and make it clean because i dont have to wait again more than 2 days.

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-09-05 #14098
You posted feedback, don't expect a response unless further details is required. If we like the idea it will be simply included within any possible upcoming patches. But it's not a rule that somebody has to respond to every single started thread at whatever board. Also, editing the thread and turn it into meaningless one counted as Spam, you would be banned from forums for that.

Francisco Montoya
2014-09-05 #14100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Manager

You posted feedback, don't expect a response unless further details is required. If we like the idea it will be simply included within any possible upcoming patches. But it's not a rule that somebody has to respond to every single started thread at whatever board. Also, editing the thread and turn it into meaningless one counted as Spam, you would be banned from forums for that.

ok well atlesat can u say to me we maybe can do it or maybe we dont just say something i want know if it good or bad and if u couldn't do i dont care just can i know if you like it?
also i said iil edit cuz i knowed that your going to post

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-09-05 #14101
So you threaten me to force a post? This still not a way of communication, i will not fix your mentality or try to improve your behavior, but as Moderator on this forums you can consider this is an official warning not to do that again.

Francisco Montoya
2014-09-05 #14106
Quote:

So you threaten me to force a post? This still not a way of communication, i will not fix your mentality or try to improve your behavior, but as Moderator on this forums you can consider this is an official warning not to do that again.

well am sorry and i want talk about other thing i got ban in franc for spamming ye really i spammed and opend serveral characters but why did admin ban aston too? he mad cuz i soloed him? oh so sad for you BUT i cant say sorry for you and i need aston back

Francisco Montoya
2014-09-05 #14107
Quote:

well am sorry and i want talk about other thing i got ban in franc for spamming ye really i spammed and opend serveral characters but why did admin ban aston too? he mad cuz i soloed him? oh so sad for you BUT i cant say sorry for you and i need aston back

Sir Satan
Banned User
2014-09-05 #14114
fran you were banned because you kept insulting with diff chars and you knew admin was online and you didn't stop so it's your problem keep crying Mr.Kot

Francisco Montoya
2014-09-05 #14122
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Styles -

fran you were banned because you kept insulting with diff chars and you knew admin was online and you didn't stop so it's your problem keep crying Mr.Kot

ik i were banned for insulting in diff .... but didint me said that at the post? i didnt knew also i asked him serverval times to answer me he didnt also your saying to me keep crying? for a game? am sure now we all knows whos the kid

@also sorry for the other post was lagged

Francisco Montoya
2014-10-11 #15016
WOW! rlly isnt this time enough to decide saying something about my ideas?

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.