X

Login

Forgot password ?

beta.highexp.eu --->test

Ultimate Sniper
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-09-04 #14063
After a few test with zariel, auto powerz, riesen's char and my paladin Ultimate sniper, me and zariel found out that there was still a bug when he use slow+push even after your melted, you cant heal for like 3 sec wich is insane cuz he can perfect freeze me and kill 1700 knight with a 1200 druid. This should be fixed!

Second thing that should be fixed, is that energy ring cant block exori hur gran mas spell and this is annoying when I got 20% hp left one single spell from a knight can finish me even with the ring

Personally, I think that the druid's dmg is still very high. I know that the dmg from immune spell has been removed at all but the dmg is still very high. A single druid can do lots of ravage with good skills/brain. Add to him crafted deathwand+crafted deathcap, its still op as fuck. I'm pretty sure that many ppl will agree with me. Maybe styles omarion and old's team wont agree since they are all druid but you guys should test it by urself (talking about admin and CM). Druid is still the most op vocation. It's quite annoying to play in a druid world then why dont u just delete every other vocation.. Everyone is using druid and for a reason.. personally, I enjoy paladin gameplay the most because of its complexity to handle but now, there is just nothing a paladin can do to have fun.

Lets me share with you my history in highexp,
I stopped play tibia long time ago. 2 years ago I had a buzz of playing tibia so I searched for a nice OT. I falled on highexp.eu. Back in months, this OT was the best I ever saw. We had very great moment in 8,6 client then we had the june summer update wich was still nice. Since the immune spell exist, this OT never been the same than it was. I hope this patch will bring back the good gameplay we used to have few months ago.
I'm questioning myself if I keep playing here or quit so I told myself that ill wait to see what happen with this patch but with what I saw actually, its not even better. I never been mad on a game since its just a game but now with all those player using druid and thinking that they are "good" only because they use a druid are turning me off alot. If nothing happen with druid I will definitelly quit this OT which I would not like to happen because I love to play this server but I dont see the point to play if its not even fun..

No bad comment here please share your thoughs with us that it!

Sorry for the bad english im french.
~Ulti~

Raxso
2014-09-04 #14065
Ultimate Sniper
Dude, the effect of paralyze always been the same, and that will never change.
and it is all depends on the style of play of each person, so are druid all someone will always be better player than another, not for their level of rebirth, for its pvp.

R Ip
2014-09-04 #14068
Yes, Paladin Now Nothing and Knight Too and Sorcerer
Druid is High Vocation in server and Still All Vocation Not Balanced!!!!
please, Make High Protection or Attack for Those Vocations.

Ultimate Sniper
2014-09-04 #14069
im not talking about paralyze rune im talking about druid in general. you think its normal that druid 1200 solo knight 1700? no it is definitely not! That rune is part of the druid and its ok but it should at least work properly even if its an op rune already

Dustintje
2014-09-04 #14070
i must agree there's alot wrong with the slow rune its nice but if its really that strong ? thats just sick

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-09-04 #14071
@Ultimate Sniper

How the f*ck did you enter my character?

Even though I haven't tested the BETA-server yet, I'd probably agree with all of that.
If I'm not mistaken, the main purpose of the test server was to test the new leveling area.
Which means that they're not done with the Vocations.

So hopefully the test server ain't the "grand-finale" for the Vocations.

@Ryan Skaly

Actually there's a bug with the Paralyze runes. Surprised that you haven't seen it yet.
Probably since you're a Druid and mainly VS the other Vocations. Or the other Druids doesn't bother to waste them on you. Anyway, there's clearly a bug which is hard to explain.
Ultimate Sniper can give it a try to explain if he wants.

Raxso
2014-09-04 #14072
Riesen
There is no error, the time hard to get from one to another SQM is the same time you'll last without heal, that's normal in the rune, you did not know child

Dustintje
2014-09-05 #14079
actually there is a slow bug it either makes u not able to walk and heal untill u die or like ulti said it can make you unable to heal for an extra 3 seconds?

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-09-05 #14086
The slow rune bug has been fixed before the update release with few minutes, thanks for ultimate sniper for giving detail report. One suggestion, try the new stuff before start criticizing it. You didn't experience the update yet to judge the vocations.

Pieroo The Legend
2014-09-05 #14102
Admin, we don't need to play so long with new update to see that druids damage is still horribly high. Have you ever tested it by yourself? I doubt it. Do it and then you will see why everyone's leaving.

Yours Pieroo

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.