X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Difference between latest update and 2013..

Old Powerz
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2015-07-11 #19517
2013 update related.
Server was lively for 2-3 months after launching update.
we had to discover all news, pvp system, there wasn't new events but pvp was changed by adding new quest as spell, i kept searching for a way to make new quests and at this time server was like 110-120 player online, alot of pvp "yes, alot of players retired because of new client but it was sickest update they did for following improvements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gm Xerazx

New Hunting Grounds:

Added new hunting ground The Crystal Base, it includes the following a collection of hunting spawns starting from 200 rebirths and up to 850+ rebirths, you may sail to it through Captain Kay who is located at the new ship of the city or Captain Karols for 10 mega donation coins.
Crushers Land.
Herana Land.
Striders Land.
Fungus Land.
Added Scouts Land which contains many monsters for hunting and questing starting from 350 rebirths, you may sail to it through Captain Scout who is located at the second new ship of the city.

New Quests:

In this update you will find that we have a done a full rework and organizing for the quests room to make it easier for you to find your new quests after reaching every amount of rebirths, some start quests has been boosted and others has been added.

Added Full VIP Set Quest, the quest can be found on the Scout Lands 350 rebirths+.
Added The Insects Quest, you will find that quest at the Scout Lands last floor 1000 rebirths+.
Added The Thantos Quest for 1000 rebirths+, Full Quest (Story - Map) credits goes to Sirion.
Added Magicial UH rune quest for 35 rebirths+.

New NPCS:

Olms NPC you will find him at the Mounts[/b] teleport temple+1.
Captain Kay you will find him at the first new ship north of the temple.
Captain Scout you will find him

at first update had alot of problem due too low rebirths and high rebirths.

Update 2015.

https://highexp.eu/forum/board/News/9920

it's too much to copy it but nothing is funny or even worth discovering, Premium quest rezesmy or whatever it called what is it's reward? entering new hunting spawn i already have eternize fungus and demostar which better than premium spawn 10000 Time.

Online players? the blood retired and all his guild members, riesen doesn't log for vacation or something no? he didn't log for almost 1 year, server like non-pvp world irl tibia hunt hunt hunt, for all players not certain one advantage for rebirths almost nothing because there is no wars to rebirth for it, only challenging way is to see someone higher than you in rebirth so you want to surpass his "rebirth" not to become stronger than him no just to be higher than him, pvp system not fair or completely turned into bullshit, ye defense is fine but they didn't balance between defense and attack in same time.

Paladin before update had insane damage low defense.
knight i used, it has alot of ways to survive and annoy enemies and i could do it.
mage had insane damage "Trump Card" = Immune and mega flam.

server online is 84 players 21 player at training so active are 63 all of them trying to have fun, and conclusion is they making bars in houses because there is no other way to have fun, it's simple of staff to take-care of server players not some of them.

Specially for improving server lag

Omarion
2015-07-11 #19518
I agree that there is no wars/ or players online..

If someone tried to open at 5:00am (GMT+2) you will find 18~25 players players online

Before update was like (50~60) more wars anytime atleast you gonna find someone hunting at this time to kill him but know caves empty.

Thanks.

Sariel
2015-07-11 #19523
im semi-retired too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarion

Before update was like (50~60) more wars anytime atleast you gonna find someone hunting at this time to kill him but know caves empty.

ofc the caves are empty: shitty exp from the monsters -> no bot -> lazy ppl (including me xD)

Old Powerz
2015-07-12 #19524
Boring
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.