X

Login

Forgot password ?

Summer 2017 Update Bug Reports

CM Jean
Administrator
2017-08-31 #22877
Dear Xerazains,

Please submit below your comments regarding any in game bug you might experience during the Summer 2017 update. You may also send us an email to support@highexp.eu for critical bug reports. Rewards are reserved for valued bug reports as usual.

Thanks for your cooperation.
CM Jean.

Panini Loves Butts
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2017-08-31 #22879
Hello! Please check out the xerazx house #176 I LOST ALL MY FUCKING ITEMS!!! 5 FULL RICH SETS WITH ULT MRS! Whole house was decorated.... .-.-

Sweets
2017-08-31 #22884
Lost all my items and decorations in house #113 in main city same day as update came...

Regards Jacob

Nerf
2017-08-31 #22885
I lost mine too.

Hardy Leader
2017-09-04 #22922
Dedicated Castle #126 lost all items

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2017-09-04 #22923
Game crashes when you click any of the furnitures (picture) below deck, boat to Ultra/1000spell quest.
Found by Fnight Forever.

Also, Position: [X: 1040] [Y: 1025] [Z: 8]. Is a none protection tile in Depot.

Exoudius
2017-09-04 #22925
My name in Game is Exoudius.

- Mo Dy -
2017-09-04 #22926
Bug In House I Can Buy House Anyone This First And I Can Open Me House You Well See In Photoh i must buy my house first and anybody now take House Mr Malkot This My Account I Changer Name To - Black Force - and no owner house mr malkot anyone make me name and go open house and house no open whit him then this bug Next 40% in serevar drop latter in house someone buy house and open latter and hey see rekaver key and password and hack 40% from serevar Next I Lost My 4 Dream House And All My Items = 100 Exp Apple + And 1 or 2 Full Rich In Dream House Numper 'Dream House #4'. And Me Drop Post In zendesk and CM Tell Me I Back You Item Tomorrow And No Make Any thing This Sam Photoh

- Mo Dy -
2017-09-04 #22927
I want my reward

Nerf
2017-09-05 #22930
My items still missing............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.