X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

times when you loved playing Xerazx ots

Luxex
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2018-08-09 #23296
I was retired for more than 2 years, and I have returned to the server with more desire to play than ever, but I must admit that this server has lost a lot of emotion, since the feeling of this OTS, was saved among all the old players, that today are not online, the truth is that now I think the server has improved, but if players are missing because of the errors of the updates, the truth is strange to return to Play as before, those colleagues miss, the way where we all helped each other, and the wars,

I hope to see the old players, friends and enemies of those times, I know they will make the server a little more fun.
:confuso::confuso::confuso::confuso:

Melaina
2018-08-10 #23297
I defiently agree with you Luxex, the server have lost it's glimpse that made it exciting to play, with many players and a much more friendly community 2-3 years ago than it is today. To me it feels like the staff have given up the hope and now let's it run out with meaningless updates and 0 effort to make it better by listening to their community. A few "old players" recently quit because of the lack of balance for all classes and the pure dmg from some. Sad to see staff doesn't listen when it's needed.

I miss the old wars much more than the wars going on now. They can't be fought in open area anymore but always have to be in a tactial spot where you can outplay the enemy with your game knowledge. 8.6 Was the best that's ever been in my opinion. Hope we can see a change to the pvp system that's currently in the game.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2018-08-10 #23298
Personally I like the recent updates more than the previous ones. The fails (imo) is when suggestions are sent and then implemented without looking at the other side of the coin.

Basically the suggestions aren't necessarily bad.. but, they're implemented in the wrong way due to not hearing the whole story of why "x" thing make "y" happen.

But this isnt just the staff's fault. As Melaina mentioned, the community has changed a lot which makes it hard to leave suggestions and feedback in order to improve the server when literally 90% of the community just troll around.

Luxex
2018-08-10 #23299
I keep playing and I hope that this server will be the same as before, for the sake of the knowledge we have, that the old players will return, that vocations will be the same, and that there will not be 90% of magicians, I hope the little world of xerazx returns to do what it was before, because I never knew an OTS, like this in its previous time. ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

Pieroo The Legend
1 week and 1 day #23349
The ot is long-time dead by now. The best times were all way back in 2014-15 and even earlier. Basically when tibia 9.83 was the version of xerazx. Now noone plays as I've noticed.

Yours Pieroo
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.