X

Login

Forgot password ?

OH Community manager love League of legends like Boyfriend!

Gensen
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-26 #13789
Sorry!

but i saw Community manager make Much things like League of legends

Question : How do you know community manager love league of legends
Answer : Lets Start

1- Forum is Same Forum of league of legends Compare it
Highexp.eu------ highexp.eu/forum/board/
League of legends--------- http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/

2- New update, There is monster named by Morgana, This Name is same Champion of league of legends.

3-There is Boss in event Spike Ground Arena
This Same name of boss League of legends.

4-There is City hunt in highexp named by Zerana
This name same Champion of League of legends.

-------------Final----------
There is more than 4 resson but i cannot Remeber or i cannot found them

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-26 #13791
I usually don't reply on useless threads but I have to reply since I have no idea what you want to accomplish with this thread.

To start with:
Yes, the Forum is probably taken from League of Legend, but does it matter?
The Forum is easy to understand and search around and also to view the main topics. I think they made a great decision by choosing this Forum setup.
Also, "board" is used very common in Forums since it's considered as a "message board".

Morgana, may exist in League of Legends but before that it existed in a Disney movie and also in the legends of King Arthur. Are you going to complain on their Forum too that they're inlove with King Arthur?
Very common name..

I don't play League of Legends so I don't know which monster you refer too. But you should know that League~ steals ideas and names from other games too. It's not always their intention, it just happends to be a suitable name.

If I'm not mistaken Sirion choosed the name of the spawn Zerana. And even if they choosed it, does it matter? I doubt the monsters inside or the map look anything like league.

Why do you have to find all the reasons?
Are you really that bored?

Perhaps CM (or Admin) likes the game and choose some ideas from that game but on the other hand it can be from other games or mythologies / legends that just happend to fit the game.
But tbh, does it really matter? Highexp is already a fun game with a great gameplay that I haven't seen on other OTS so if most things are taken from League of Legends, continue with that. It only makes the game better =)

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-08-26 #13794
Look at the footer of the webpage
- did we even try to hide that we are using the League of Legend forum layout? What about the Ryze and Katarina background, aren't they recognizable enough? but simply an ignorant person who does not know about computer ethics and what's is the differences between quoting and stealing can only start such a dump thread on forums.i explained before that we are not graphical artists and we relay on other resources for graphics, some are paid and some are quoted and credits always given to the author.

Quote:
2- New update, There is monster named by Morgana, This Name is same Champion of league of legends.
Morgana is also a game world in Tibia btw - http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Morgana (also it's a Legendary name as Riesen spoken).

Quote:
There is Boss in event Spike Ground Arena

None of the spike arena has a champion name from LoL, but next update i promise you to see a Jax.

Quote:
here is City hunt in highexp named by Zerana
This name same Champion of League of legends.

The champion name in LoL called Zyra not Zerana, welcome to the real world.

Quote:
There is more than 4 resson but i cannot Remeber or i cannot found them

Last but not least, don't pick up a US flag while you are not a citizen of it, you don't even speak English.

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-26 #13797
CM @Riesen didnt left me something to say but. the funny is u said ommunity manager love League of legends like Boyfriend! / yea he fuck leauge as his girlfriend twice a week haha

also am sure your No Doubt so go find other game and say that we copyed.

Pieroo The Legend
2014-08-26 #13798
Wait wait.. We gonna see a Jax? Hyped xD

Yours Pieroo

Gensen
2014-08-27 #13816
Forgot to add Something

1-Referrals of highexp is same Referrals of leauge of legends see it
Leauge of legends : http://rewards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/
Highexp : https://highexp.eu/refer/
but highexp v1.0
and league of legends v2.0.

2- Ranks Of position - Same Ranks of leauge of legends of referrals.

Quote:
None of the spike arena has a champion name from LoL, but next update i promise you to see a Jax.

Maybe you are newbie on league of legends This Boss Was on league of legends from 2 years but now Boss Replaced

Quote:
don't pick up a US flag while you are not a citizen of it, you don't even speak English.

when i created account i choosed Random Flag, im from Egypt.

Gensen
2014-08-27 #13817
i think you must add on next update Event named by : Summoner Rift

Gensen
2014-08-27 #13818
Maybe you will need to let knight have good attack

Gensen
2014-08-27 #13819
Thanks For Interesting.

Asian Potatos
2014-08-28 #13857
So what if they copied the LoL referral program thing? You clearly don't understand how hard it is to make a script for that stuff. (Especially for ot owners, they haven't got a couple million dollars to spend on scripters). Do you go around raging at every forum about an ot copying another ots's website layout? Are you going to rage at the ot because it copied tibia?

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.