X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

[TUTORIAL] Hunting

Arisaka
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-04-28 #9773
Ok I'm making this tutorial so low lvls and people starting know where to hunt at. So basically if you are just starting you should hunt in the hunting tps or vip if you have it. At 250 rebirth when you are higher and have some money I suggest buying a sio in castle (5-20 exp eggs depends on seller) and hunt there till your time is up. Or at 250 you could hunt at wells or at one of the places you can get to on the ship south west of the temple. From 250-750 just hunt in castle, hunting tps, vip, or a place on the ship. If you go to a place on the ship it cost mdc or donation coins. Use the donation coins to get there and while you are there and hunting loot enough donation coins so after you rebirth you can go back. Btw you have to go back to town to rebirth each time if you hunt at a spot on the ship. 750-1000 should hunt at moronia it takes 1 mdc each time to go there and once you get max level you can /dead or go back to temple and rebirth. From 1000-1100 people should hunt at fungus at crystal base or moronia still. To get to crystal base you go to the ship north of temple where there is I think Captain Kay. First time you go to crystal base it's free and to the hunting spot it is too. After that to get there you need 150 crystal tokens and to get to hunting spots there you need a certain amount so I suggest loot while you are hunting just like at the hunting spots you got to from the ship. 1100+ just basically hunt at fungus, moronia, or eternize. That was my tutorial hope you guys find it useful or take a look.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-04-28 #9804
Nice tutorial !=) But I would like to add a couple of things if it's okey.

* When you've done the first promotion, Mixed, at rebirth 50, any castle will work just fine. (Thanks to the spell).
* You can travel to Wells in rebirth 170, though the spawns or castle will work better in that rebirth. (like Arisaka mentioned)
* In rebirth 200, you can travel to Crystal Base. The first spawn, Crushers, contain some bosses. So you can collect Donation Coins, Exp Eggs and Soul Orbs while leveling. You can even boost the leveling by using the eggs.

I sell 1 hour sio in a Dedicated Castle for 10 exp eggs for those who's intrested (yes, it's an advertise).

Arisaka
2014-04-28 #9821
Thanks Riesen! I just get a lot of low lvls asking me where to hunt I didn't think of all those spots but thanks for telling them.

Lord Novak
2014-11-16 #15830
I have VIP, where can go lvl?

Mr Leon
Banned User
2014-11-16 #15840
I suggest buying a sio in castle (5-20 exp eggs depends on seller)
when i was low lvl i was buying sio in castle and every time i got scammed
i sugest to buy sio from trusted players like riesen

Ganek
2015-07-24 #19732
Sorry for refresh.

Other good spawns after 250 rebirth instead of wells/sio? And Useful quests?
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.