X

Login

Forgot password ?

Major Update - Summer 2013

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-06-18 #2243

Greetings Xerazain's,

This summer our team has prepared you a big and effective updates, based on the feedback and suggestions you were sending to us during the last period.
Yes, we have had our goal is to invent a new style of game playing and to make you spend alot of happy times between the new multi-islands.
And from here we invite you to enjoy the latest updates which we have been working on with our best capabilities during the last period of time.

Note: The server client has been updated to 9.83 you may Download Custom Client or you may Download Tibia Client 9.83 with IP changer.

As a first thing you will notice that we have fully remapped the main city and expanded it as we could to include more houses, hope you like it,

New Hunting Grounds:

• Added new hunting ground The Crystal Base, it includes the following a collection of hunting spawns starting from 200 rebirths and up to 850+ rebirths, you may sail to it through Captain Kay who is located at the new ship of the city or Captain Karols for 10 mega donation coins.
    • Crushers Land.
    • Herana Land.
    • Striders Land.
    • Fungus Land.
  • Added Scouts Land which contains many monsters for hunting and questing starting from 350 rebirths, you may sail to it through Captain Scout who is located at the second new ship of the city.

New Quests:

In this update you will find that we have a done a full rework and organizing for the quests room to make it easier for you to find your new quests after reaching every amount of rebirths, some start quests has been boosted and others has been added.

• Added Full VIP Set Quest, the quest can be found on the Scout Lands 350 rebirths+.
  • Added The Insects Quest, you will find that quest at the Scout Lands last floor 1000 rebirths+.
  • Added The Thantos Quest for 1000 rebirths+, Full Quest (Story - Map) credits goes to Sirion.
  • Added Magicial UH rune quest for 35 rebirths+.

New NPCS:

• Olms NPC you will find him at the Mounts[/b] teleport temple+1.
  • Captain Kay you will find him at the first new ship north of the temple.
  • Captain Scout you will find him

Smiter Pro
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-06-18 #2272
Admin FIX the rebirth and depot items i had all my items in depot when i open it i saw anthour items never add it or i think it was in the temple depot and better add the old and the update and we dont need any thing because this a bit of a shit

Lucia Kina
2013-06-18 #2273
Rich legs no work :/

Pieroo The Legend
2013-06-18 #2274
Thanks for destroying the server.

Pieroo The Legend
2013-06-18 #2276
ADMIN we warning you!! if you didnt back server to previous status we will leave this server!!BTW i lost all my outfits from quests (magicial out,Cobra King Out and mounter out). I want it back now.

Pieroo The Legend
2013-06-18 #2277
Cuz of this update i lost my all outfits from quest, again thanks admin -.-
Gimme it back.

Solless Lil
2013-06-18 #2284
THERE IS BUG IN ALETA SIO AND ALANA SIO IN CASTLE AND RICH LEGS NO WORK :/ DEDIVATED CASTLE NUMBER 41

Solless Lil
2013-06-18 #2288
and everything isnt balanced and freeze doesnt work

Pieroo The Legend
2013-06-18 #2296
That update fucked up all. We cant play cuz of losing items when dying with f aol,Insta bs and more more...

Lucia Kina
2013-06-19 #2368
Edit rich boots, is stupid the best boots in server is coconost boots

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.