Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Dream Houses & New Mount

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-08-18 #3726
Greeting's Followers,

After this year summer update, we have seen many of our players are concurs and finding big interest into having something unique, some special and obviously marked houses. So we have added to implement a brand new feature for the smart Xerazian's : The Dream Houses.

Have you ever dreamt of having your special Big and custom built House, but you was just unable to find what you are actually looking for between the main city houses? Then this new Dream Houses will achieve your goal you for sure.

What are The Dream Houses?

The Dream houses is a custom built mini-town comes with only 4 Unique Large Houses and Undead Cavebear Mount spawn, obtaining any of those unique 4 houses require doing a task from NPC James, you will find him at the north west of the town. So Hurry up and visit the new Dream Houses and do the task then own one of those unique 4 houses (They are limited as you see).

Furthermore, you will find a new Unique Dolls and Backpacks at NPC Jasmine So, you get the option to either start doing the first task from NPC Jasie in order to obtain one of those 4 new houses, or to do the easier task to get the unique dolls and backpack from NPC Jasmine.

For further information, please read our Dream House Guide on the Forums.

Enjoy!
Your Community Managers

Reiven
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-08-18 #3729
dont can buy house all belong to admin and fucking nooobs kill me all time wtf !!!

Asian Potatos
2013-08-18 #3734
its literally impossible to get those things, i've been digging for about 15-20 mins and havent got a single thing...

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-08-18 #3738
@Asian Potatos: Yes it's pretty hard to collect the required items but it's not very hard. also those are only 4 unique houses at the whole game, which make it worth

Aylen
2013-08-18 #3739
i have 100 and i want 25 dust and idk how to get please help me i want first house :s
Aylen

Kaylee
2013-08-19 #3740
I've been at it for several hours now, and i haven't got a single dust of Arthei, is it really supposed to be that hard to get the dust of Arthei?

Aylen
2013-08-19 #3741
I Give Up To Get It Realy I Am Here Froum Update And No Get One

Reiven
2013-08-19 #3745
YEAAAAAA IM FIRST WHO HAVE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE -ADMIN I DONT CAN OPEN 3 DOORS ;/ FIX IT PLISS

Reiven
2013-08-19 #3750
14:29 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Dream House #1'. Reiven owns this house. any one wana see come and i show him house:P first one who got it and dolls 3 :P preaty xd
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.