X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Join The Spike Ground Arena !

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-10-12 #4614

Some men just want to watch the world burn! Fire will rain from the sky and Xerazx-OTS will descend into chaos! challenge your courage and your fighting skills. Boss monsters and nasty creatures will wait for you!

The time of hiding is finally over. No retreat anymore, no surrender. Now, it is time to strike back at our enemies. Now, it is time to give them the shivers! Now, it is time to unveil the secret work of centuries. Now, it is time to demonstrate the power of the Spike!

Therefore, we decided to open the gates of our Spike as well and to grant everyone access who is willing to fight. If you want to do more for us than just fighting you are welcome to join our side and to help us fighting the mighty monsters.

When?

October 15, from 19:00 until 20:00 CEST approximately.

Where?

We will split up and summon monsters in different positions on the new area The Spike Ground. you will explore the area looking for the boss, but take care it's dangerous to be alone !

How to Join?

By typing !join, once the event start a broadcast message will be sent to the whole online server players.

What are the loots?

Each boss will be given tons of experience beside different amounts of (Exp eggs, Merger Rune, Paralyze Rune, Reflection Rune, Mega Donation Coins ,Unique Backpack and Unique Tibia Dolls)!

How loots are shared?

We will add a mechanism to the game which will not only reward one single player for his courage but almost everyone who joins the fight against evil menaces such as The Evil Eye, Lost basher or Lost thrower, for example. Everyone who took an active part in the fight against the boss will get the chance to receive his own reward. So all damage dealers, all blockers, as well as players who supported the fighters with healing, will have the chance of an individual loot.

Once a boss is down, everyone who counts as an active member of the fighting

Pieroo The Legend
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-10-13 #4625
Wow that sounds very good. I hope that those bosses will be hard

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-10-13 #4626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieroozek

Wow that sounds very good. I hope that those bosses will be hard

They are ;P Don't worry haha

Pieroo The Legend
2013-10-14 #4637
Hmm I love challenges ;]

Pieroo The Legend
2013-10-14 #4638
Btw it will be opened only tomorrow?

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-10-15 #4639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieroozek

Btw it will be opened only tomorrow?

Yes, It's meant to be unique event. If there are plans to re-do, we will announce on the website as we doing now.

Pieroo The Legend
2013-10-15 #4641
Hmm ,I must be there I hope that will be very funny

Pieroo The Legend
2013-10-15 #4646
Admin there's a problem cuz i couldnt open chest with reward from the evil eye, but i atked it and i really want that reward

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-10-15 #4647
Great Job! Looking forward to more events like this in the future =)
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.