X

Login

Forgot password ?

Guild War Event [Update]

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-11-24 #5331

The winter scene is quite interesting. In the morning the sky remains foggy. There is also cold. Wind blows from the north. The sun appears very late in the morning. The sun light is also not hot. The weather is quite pleasant. This winter In Xerazx-OTS will be shinning with a new quite interesting update series. This season major update will not be fully released at once as we used to do at the past, we will be releasing the update separately like a followed series. However let's start with the first update and it's about our weekly event Guild War Event.

First we wanted to change the core mechanism of the event which was "Blocking the Bridge" and having a fully bridge control while your guild mates are destroying the Nexus, we wanted to improve the strategy of winning the event by adding several factors to it.

Changes to the strategy of winning the event: We believe that the Guild War Event is a great weekly competition we have, where each guild can show a brilliant team work and PVP skills during the competition, therefore we wanted to discover the best guild at PVP before going after killing the Nexus.
So now you are no longer able to go across the bridge and access the Nexus side before your guild gets 200 frags on the other players. So your first goal after joining the event has changed from going to the bridge and try to control it to Killing the other guilds and gain frags on them.

We also changed the way of players distribution into the event, the way you were joining the event has been slightly changed, you are no longer determined to join the event and get teleported to the same position of everyone else (middle of the area), we have added 4 different teleports leading to 4 different places at the event area. However each of these areas has it's path / bridge which take you to the middle of the event area.

Death Penalty: Historically players were keep dying and dying and coming back to the war in just a few seconds, we wanted to make a cost for each death by increasing the Death Penalty. Now if you died at the "Nexus Area" you will be kicked out of the event and banned from joining it for 2 minutes, so take care of your guild mates and always try to cover each other.

Changes to the Middle Bridge: The bridge has no longer stairs where you can go up and down over it, we removed the stairs to make it harder to survive on the bridge. Historically, players where replacing sp

Sariel
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-11-24 #5339
finally and thanks but can you give us the full map before the event?

Sariel
2013-11-24 #5340
or its still 1 map?

Asian Potatos
2013-11-24 #5345
It looks like its still the same map just with the new bridges, i would like to know where each tp tps you

Delta Killer
2013-11-24 #5349
Very good haha. Now we'll have a real WAR...

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-24 #5351
It looks amazing! I really looking forward to this =)

@Sariel
https://highexp.eu/forum/board/Discussion/5093
Scroll down and you'll see

Sariel
2013-11-24 #5355
lol why only guild rush had 200 frags?

i was a little bit late but my guild just had 50 frags lol

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-11-24 #5362
They died a lot and it wasn't really a team work by your team.
Also if they would enter the event instead of blocking the boat, they would actually have more frags. -

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-11-29 #5541
Changes we have made on the Guild War Event:

-Fixed a bug where the death penalty was applying if you died outside the Nexus area.
-Added death animations to the Nexus.
-Added a "Dread Doll" to the event winners as a bonus reward.
-Since we found that after some guilds reach 200 frags, the other guilds couldn't be able to reach 200 frags duo to lack of players. We've decided to create a new way to the Nexus which is protected by the "Crystal". That way they will have a secondary option to get access to the Nexus.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-08 #5789
May I ask what the level requirement is to join the event?
My guild always took the one to the far left. But when I entered another teleport I saw the same low rebbed character entering the same portal over and over again and the guild First Blood killed him...
Maybe it wasn't a setup but it sure felt like it. I know that everyone in every reb should be allowed to enter the event but this is abusive power :/ Anything you can do? Maybe a check at every teleport or something during the event.

Rei Powerz saw it too

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.