Xerazx-OTS Community

Xerazx-OTS Community > News
Down-Time

Down-Time

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-03-21 #592
Dear Xerazx-OTS Players

Over the last week, many of our players repeatedly suffered from connection problems which were caused by heavy DDoS attacks.

Ever since these attacks started, our technical staff has been working on this issue with high priority in close cooperation with our service provider. While countermeasures have already been initiated, the attacks are still going on. Rest assured that we will continue to do what we can to solve these difficulties in order to provide a trouble free game experience and to ensure that you can enjoy Tibia again.

In order to alleviate the negative impact these attacks obviously have on your gameplay experience, All the server players will be extremely rewarded once the server is online, the rewards will make all of you are really satisfied.

In addition, we are thinking about further measures to make amends for the loss of fun and for the frustration you had to put up with during this difficult time: for example, starting a double XP week once the situation is back to normal again. Let us know what you think about that or if you have other suggestions.

Once again, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies for inconveniences caused by these malicious attacks.

Thank you for bearing with us!
Your Community Managers

Kaszpir
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-03-21 #593
Admin, What do you think, when the server can be online?

Wild Turtle
2013-03-21 #595
It says that theres some players online and i cant officially cant log in....

Kaszpir
2013-03-21 #598
I didn't get an answer!

Elite Omg
2013-03-21 #599
can u slove my problem cuz i found out 1 day befor the shut down that i lost my rich set + ulti mr + admin freeze + vip helmet and shiled and rich axe and full admin (Full rich and ulti mr and admin freeze and vip helmet and shield were on my character Sir Omg/Rich Axe + Admin set were on don grizzly kid please help me

Kaszpir
2013-03-21 #600
I am compassion you.

Asian Potatos
2013-03-21 #603
I say we all get at least 2k points so we can pick some rewards for us

Kaszpir
2013-03-21 #604
I agree!

Predathor
2013-03-21 #606
only players with playing time on the server with 140 + rb

Socherex
2013-03-22 #608
HEY ADMIN NETEMOS todabia THE LEVEL

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.