Forgot password ?

Xerazx-OTS Community

Xerazx-OTS Community > News
Down-Time

Down-Time

Demon Sorcerer
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-03-22 #609
Anyone know when we can play agin? We all understand that u guys are trying so hard to get it back up for all of us..we thank you Admins and Staff

Demon Sorcerer
2013-03-22 #610
i miss Xerazx sooooooooo much

Zortix
2013-03-22 #617
Admin, give us an example when the server will be online, Cause everyone are asking about when the server will be online. So we really appreciate you to tell us when the server will be online, just guess when the server will be online so nobody ask anymore.

Xile
2013-03-22 #621
I'm sure you're aware of what to do seeing you post " service provider " in your post, but you did call your internet provider and have your IP changed right? That's usually the #1 thing you are to do in this situation, Always Here to help (;

Demon Sorcerer
2013-03-23 #624
Is The Server online? Does anyone know when it will be? im bored and i wanna play Xerazx becouse it is the best server

Kaszpir
2013-03-23 #627
Why I can't login the server?

Demon Sorcerer
2013-03-23 #628
Can Someone Tell me Wtf Is Going On here ?? Everytime I LogIn I Automadicully Get Kicked...

Kaszpir
2013-03-23 #630
Admin have server is in the ass.

Inzagi
2013-03-23 #633
Hey , The Server Is Online And There Is Player Are Online And i can`t Login Why? Please Fix That So We can play on the Ot! As Fast As You can

Thankyou.!

Elite Main Puu Bear
2013-03-23 #634
Guys as your could read the text above from Admin the date untill the server is down is unknow so stop spamming with question "Admin when is the server coming online etc.". Now furthermore I wanted to ask Admin if he is sure that there was a safe before the server collapsed, because if not have a good time seperating liers from the guys who actually lost their stuff.[Hell is on it's way ]

Thanks for reading & I hope you will respond as soon as it's possible for you.
Your Puu Bear

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.