X

Login

Forgot password ?

Capture The Flag Event [Update #3]

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-12 #6170

During the old centuries before The Xerazx-OTS foundation, there were two big forgotten castles (red and blue) each of them had it's unique worshipped flag,
the flag was a source of their power,supplies and even their magical abilities. The flag established to control the use of this magic by confining it to the Fields of Justice. During the darkness centuries of poverty, weakness and humiliation each castle was attempting to steal the other castle flag to be able to produce more power and supplies to it's citizens, some of the attempts were succeed others not and hence the flag battle was begun!

In world of runners, i was a swift. nobody could stop me and nobody will.

Gameplay:

The event is a fight between two teams. each team goal is to capture the other team flag and score a point against them, giving plenty of opportunities for team fights. There is also a path over the bottom of the blue team which leads to the red team castle. once one of those teams hit 5 points against the other team the event will be finished and the Wining team will receive the reward.

When it starts?:

Daily 5:00 PM CET.

Protect your castle flag!
Your Community Managers

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-12 #6191
Looking forward to play this event! =)
Also is the reward : Exp scrolls/Manarunes/Items. like you announced on the "Events list" or is it something else?

Alric
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-12-12 #6198
Don't matter about the reward
IT WILL BE FUNNY !!!

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-12 #6207
True but there are other players than you and me. New players that join the server and actually read about the features might want to know. Though I think the first time should be a surprise

Alric
2013-12-12 #6213
GET SURPRISE FROM WHAT !!
3 exp eggs? LOL !!!!

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-13 #6231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesen

Looking forward to play this event! =)
Also is the reward : Exp scrolls/Manarunes/Items. like you announced on the "Events list" or is it something else?

Exp Eggs - Extreme Runes, if somebody has thoughts about rewards we can improve.

Asian Potatos
2013-12-13 #6232
Admin can you add soul orbs to the reward too?

Alric
2013-12-13 #6236
And Cup

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-13 #6241
How about the same reward as Spike Ground Area? Or do you think it's to much since it's everyday?

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-13 #6249
An issue with the event has been appeared during the 1st run for the event, We are working on the fix ASAP.

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.