X

Login

Forgot password ?

Merry Christmas !

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-25 #6784

"Hi eyes-- how they twinkled! his dimples, how merry! his cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry! his droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow, and the beard on his chin was as white as the snow.

May all your dreams come true, this Christmas. May Santa Claus bring joy and luck to you.

Yes, another eventful year is almost over and a new one is already waiting for all of us. With the holiday season about to start, we would like to take the opportunity to say thank you. Thanks for your continuous support, your incredible patience, your steadfastness, and your dedication for Xerazx-OTS helped us through. Together we enjoyed 2013 till the last moment of it, we hope that you enjoyed each moment you spent on our server during 2013. Thank you for the passion you show us day by day for this game that we all love so much. Xerazian's, thank you for another year and lots of new memories to treasure!

With the start of the new year 2014, we will be starting our second server Highexp.us in the North America. The North America Server will be hosted at the USA to make sure that the North America players will have the best game latency , as you are doing here on the European server. You may read more details at the following Thread.

Santa already arrived to Xerazx-OTS city, go and ask him for this year gift. Merry Christmas !

Enjoy your holidays!
Your Community Managers

Old Powerz
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-12-25 #6788
It's great idea, fixing new server better than reset.
Keep going

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2013-12-25 #6789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Powerz

It's great idea, fixing new server better than reset.
Keep going

This server is not a FIX for something wrong, it's an expand to our server in a new region such as the North America, please consider reading the rest of the article on the discussion board to know more about the reasons we starting a second server in the USA.

Anyway thanks for voting up to the server tho !

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-25 #6790
Nice ! Though...
The Santa are strolling around outside temple.
Also some players ask if there will be any special offers, like last year

Skeleton
2013-12-25 #6794
Would like to know the same as Riesen, about the offers. And, it would be nice with some double EXP gifts, like, u can win a bag from santa that gives about 1-2 hours double exp. What do you think ?

Sariel
2013-12-25 #6796
i will take a look on usa server

Old Powerz
2013-12-26 #6799
I red what did you write, i hadn't perfect expression to write it so i wrote (fix).

No problem.

CM Jean
Administrator
2013-12-26 #6805
@Skeleton & Riesen: I'm still not sure if there will be any special offers on the server shop during this X-mas or not, if there will be any offers we will announce on the news.

Skeleton
2013-12-26 #6807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Manager

@Skeleton & Riesen: I'm still not sure if there will be any special offers on the server shop during this X-mas or not, if there will be any offers we will announce on the news.

Well, guess ill have an eye on the new then. Thanks

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-12-27 #6815
Santa is still strolling around outside.

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.