X

Login

Forgot password ?

Technical Maintenance

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-06-21 #11555
Dear Xerazxian's,

We would like to inform you that the server will be down duo to maintenance. Expected maintenance time 1-2 hours approximately,

Update: The maintenance has been successfully done. Server is online once again.

Note: We had to reset the game world to the state of June 20, 6:00 CEST, due to a technical problem. We would like to offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Players who made payments during last 24 hours will find their points added back to their accounts by now, we have done the process of points addition.

For all players kindly use our CUSTOM CLIENT in order to login to the server, using the regular Tibia Client with IP Changer might not work during the next few hours for some countries not all.
Download The Custom Client From Here

If you have no potential to download the Custom Client, Alternatively you may go with this solution:

You may use this server IP into your IP changer instead of Highexp.eu

Second Server IP: Xerazxot.zapto.org

FAQ:

Q: I have lost some of my items, is this normal?
A: Server rollback means that the server has returned to a previous save point, this time it has returned to 20 June. So Everything you have done during the last 24 hours was not counted and your account is logged in with it's state of 20 June 2014.

Q: Can i have the stuff i made on 21 June back?
A: Unfortunately we may not do this, we understand that the things you made on that day would be so important to you, but though we are unable to do this.

Q: Why you guys made this?
A: We know that this action might frustrated you, but sadly we have no other choice when alot of server issues appeared in last 24 hours, usually we recover things on our own and this takes alot of time consummation, but at some point we have to make a rollback or reset for at least 24 hours.

Q: I have donated but i can't find my points now, did i lose them?
A: Of course not, your payment is always safe and it's logged at separate logs, we are working on adding points for players who made payments within the last 24 hours. If you still have any further question or issues about payments you can email us at support@highexp.eu

Regards,
Admin

Pieroo The Legend
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-06-21 #11556
I really start to hate this. I've lost (again) many items for which I was hunting so long time yesterday.

Yours Pieroo

Nenroller
2014-06-21 #11557
So srls we/i won't get back my lvl and items/stuffs? WTF is this. I played like a hole day to get over 50+ and i got to 67 and now you have rested the shit are you fking kiding me?...
This dosen't even make sens man.....

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-06-21 #11558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenroller

So srls we/i won't get back my lvl and items/stuffs? WTF is this. I played like a hole day to get over 50+ and i got to 67 and now you have rested the shit are you fking kiding me?...

Read the FAQ at the first post, it has an answer to your question.

Nenroller
2014-06-21 #11559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenroller

Read the FAQ at the first post, it has an answer to your question.

Ok but at least you should give your players like 50-500points for this "Mistake" '-_-

Death Rush
2014-06-21 #11561
Nenroller 1+

when was ddos in tibia real and alot of players was get killed by monsters Cip Soft Did apolojize and give to everyone Bless items and voucher [16 day premuim free+ double exp]
Thats was good apolojize and all accepted it.

but i dont say to give away points or items or anything
i accept Your FAQ but maybe others not.

Yours Death Rush,

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-06-21 #11566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Rush

Nenroller 1+

when was ddos in tibia real and alot of players was get killed by monsters Cip Soft Did apolojize and give to everyone Bless items and voucher [16 day premuim free+ double exp]
Thats was good apolojize and all accepted it.

but i dont say to give away points or items or anything
i accept Your FAQ but maybe others not.

Yours Death Rush,

Well, let's try not to make it looks like a comparison between Cipsoft policy and our's but since you mentioned it. Cipsoft was under massive attack for almost 2 months in a row, their players accounts got totally damaged and affected, not to mention that there were too many wasted premium days, so they had to payback their player something. What we actually did is a rollback for 24 hours due to issues that could not be recovered on our hand (we never did this before). Anyway, since you are taking Cipsoft as a model go ahead open Tibia.com read their news ticker, they are weekly performing rollbacks to their gameworlds due to technical issues.

I know that the rolled back day was probably the most profitable day for some of you, but as mentioned earlier in the FAQ we had no other choice to fix things. Remember that we don't intend to disturb your gameplay, we always try to make it much better not verses versa.

Fiftey
2014-06-21 #11570
We know that everyone is angry and we are sorry for what happened, but we are working hard in order to make server
more best from older

Yours

Skylar

Ice Powerz
2014-06-21 #11571
Yeah But I Need My Top Arena And All Should Prove That I Had It This Week I Just Need My Top Arena Not Rebs

Mr Leon
Banned User
2014-06-21 #11574
ey come on i had my rich items and i it all clean

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.