X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Join The Spike Ground Arena ! [#2] & Map Update

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-06-23 #11641

Some men just want to watch the world burn! Fire will rain from the sky and Xerazx-OTS will descend into chaos! challenge your courage and your fighting skills. Boss monsters and nasty creatures will wait for you!

At the begging you will find the main city (xerazx city) map has been received a rework. Take a look at screenshots Here

The time of hiding is finally over. No retreat anymore, no surrender. Now, it is time to strike back at our enemies. Now, it is time to give them the shivers! Now, it is time to unveil the secret work of centuries. Now, it is time to demonstrate the power of the Spike!

Therefore, we decided to open the gates of our Spike as well and to grant everyone access who is willing to fight. If you want to do more for us than just fighting you are welcome to join our side and to help us fighting the mighty monsters.

When?

June 27 - 2014, from 18:00 until 19:00 CEST approximately.

Where?

We will split up and summon monsters in different positions on the new area The Spike Ground. you will explore the area looking for the boss, but take care it's dangerous to be alone !

How to Join?

By typing !join, once the event start a broadcast message will be sent to the whole online server players.

What are the loots?

Each boss will be giving tons of experience beside different amounts of (Exp eggs, Merger Rune, Paralyze Rune, Reflection Rune, Mega Donation Coins ,Unique Backpack and Unique Tibia Dolls)!

How loots are shared?

We will add a mechanism to the game which will not only reward one single player for his courage but almost everyone who joins the fight against evil menaces such as The Evil Eye, Lost basher or Lost thrower, for example. Everyone who took an active part in the fight against the boss will get the chance to receive his own reward. So all damage dealers, all blockers, as well as players who supported the fighters with healing, will have the chance of an individual loot.

Once a boss is down, everyone who counts as an active member of the fighting

See you at the Spike Ground Arena!
Your Community Managers.

Omarion
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-06-23 #11643
Pretty.

Pieroo The Legend
2014-06-23 #11650
Finally again!

Yours Pieroo

Snowballs
Banned User
2014-06-24 #11676
would be cool ^^

Hortblade
2014-06-26 #11818
CM/Admin
2 things
first in your own post you said it was 27th not 26th (too lucky for me that I was online)
second, it will be one time event only or it will happen again (other players are asking me that)

EDIT: ok well, I found an answer in the server facebook
Quote:
The Spike Ground will start again tomorrow 27 18:19 CEST approximately June - today's arena was an extra giveaway - hope you enjoyed it !

Looking foward for tomorrow (I think I'll not be able to be online, but I hope so)

Fiftey
2014-06-26 #11828
That's will be nice

Raxso
2014-07-01 #12017
I can not connect to the server, it seems as if closed happens I need an explanation

Ahmad Koko
2014-10-14 #15111
:
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.