X

Login

Forgot password ?

PvP Improvements

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-07-16 #12443

Hey Xerazain's,

Today we would like to introduce you our new PvP patch which is related to PvP improvements and further game play improvements, our focus is on the competitive scene and the things we can do to ensure the landscape is diverse and healthy. This have always been done towards a much more enjoyable game play and a stand of balance among all game vocations, let's head over the patch content!

Since the last patch we have made manarunes became much more stronger at the very low mana stage. However, with the recently added combination of spells, we found that this kind of healing has to be changed towards a more stable game play, each vocation was dieing much harder and always been extremely aggressive at the very low stage of mana due to the high mana heals. Our goal into this patch is to adjust the overall manarunes Healings among the four game vocations with respect to the new abilities and it's cost for each vocation.

• Ultimate Manarune: Bonus Healing changed from +5% from missing mana to => +2% of the player maximum mana.
  • Upgraded Admin Manarune: Bonus Healing changed from +4% from missing mana to => +1.5% of the player maximum mana.
  • Admin Manarune: Bonus Healing changed from +3% from missing mana to => +1% of the player maximum mana.
  • Upgraded Cursed Vial: Bonus Healing changed from +2% from missing mana to => +0.7% of the player maximum mana.
  • Cursed Vial: Bonus Healing changed from +1% from missing mana to => 0.5% of the player maximum mana.

Both new spells Druid Immune spell (exura immune) and Paladin Archers blast (flurry of blades) were a debatable matter for us here, both spells are unique and has a special sort of casting, they also require a sense of good timing to use. However, we ended up with two changes to reduce the over powered gained magic damage while into the Hulk Mode, also give Paladins a higher opportunity to redeem their ability power in short cooldowns.

• Archers Blast spell cooldown has been reduced from 30 seconds to 8 seconds.
  • Immune spell given bonus magic damage while in Hulk Mode has been reduced from 50% to 30%.

We are glad that you have liked the recently added Crafting System. The new items were actually effective into the game, due to the variations of items also the uniqueness of each item for different vocations. Nevertheless, we wanted to push the new crafting weapons even harder into the PvP, with the below changes we are extremely buffing the crafting weapons to be sort of effective into PvP not only versus monsters.

• Crafted DeathCap: New Added +15% protection against all kind of damage in addition of it's old states.
  • Crafted Death Wand: Magic damage dealt by this wand has been buffed by x10.
  • Crafted Cleaver Blade: Physical Damage dealt by this blade has been buffed by x10.
  • Envenomed arrows: Physical damage dealt by these arrows has been buffed by x10.
  • All Crafted Items and components are also now obtainable at our Shop.

Next week there will be a Double Exp announcement, make sure to stay around for more information!

See you at the Field of Battle!
Your Community Managers.

Death Rush
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-07-16 #12445
I already Said a suggest.

To make Paladins Use Mana more than Ek....

Example:-

1100 Rebirth Ek use Mana With 2 Billion.
1100 Rebirth Rp Use mana With 2,2 Billion.

As the Mana Of pallly more than Eks.....

And Special Thanks for admin/cm for all these changes.. ^^

Yours Death Rush,

Old Powerz
2014-07-16 #12447
this is great update but not balanced, for all vocations it's good way to solve problems but let me say my idea.
now when whole druids uses exura immune with same power it's not good at all what i mean you don't need to increase it's limited time like 3sec for protection, but you have to because when my new reborn ed 1000 rebirth makes huge different and it can solo sorcerer same rebirths it's not good at all so i wanted to say you have to increase or decrease seconds of protection according to rebirths.
example :
1000-1200 2 seconds.
1300-1400 3 seconds
1500-1700 4 seconds.
1800-2000 5 seconds.
you guys will say it's will be overpowered, so you can make every 500 rebirths difference.
or
1000-1200 1 seconds.
1300-1400 2 seconds
1500-1700 3 seconds.
1800-2000 4 seconds.
so 1000-1200 just can survive from freeze
1300-1400 have opportunity to attack 1 spell before it gone.
1500+ have ability to regain full-power of spell.
decreasing spell power-attack it's not bad-not good, and you made knight become tanker with powerful attacks no exhausting, replacing 20% with hat 30% and protection 15% it's good so i'm satisfied being druid.
there is problem i want staff to solve it when i freeze my enemy his teammate can remove freeze by using another freeze there is no advantage of it at all.
...........................................................................................................................
there is problem for low rebirths druid and sorcerers what is it?
how come paladin healing same mana as mage in same rebirth i mean low rebirths
from 400 to 1200/1300.

Yuset
2014-07-16 #12448
I don't agree old powerz,

cuz he care about his reb, nothing more,

there no like 20/30 player rebs 1500 or 1600-1700-1800-1900-2000 for that.
it's just 3 players or 4 reb 1500, 3 1400....

all 1200..

Krosz
2014-07-16 #12450
Just an opinion.

Now obviously all manarunes heal a bit more. This will benefit all vocations. (Im not talking about spells damage and that)
All people know that Kinas damage sucks, so now they will be a real shit cause a person (mage/pally) will heal all his damage (With an Ult Mr) , so now a knight's damage at all is useless, more than before. They will just block.
(I don't use knights but just a point of view)

Omarion
2014-07-16 #12451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuset

I don't agree old powerz,

cuz he care about his reb, nothing more,

there no like 20/30 player rebs 1500 or 1600-1700-1800-1900-2000 for that.
it's just 3 players or 4 reb 1500, 3 1400....

all 1200..

ok, he worked hard to get this rebirth so he mustnt hit like us or get hulk for 4 secs like us,

if your spell makes you hulk 4 secs and nothing more you wont get Rebirth and if admin didnt do something then he must do max hit for pally/knight too,

just mind it and use your small brain before writing!

hope you understrood my post.

Pieroo The Legend
2014-07-16 #12452
Well, so now pallies have small cooldown but spell is still useless cause of low damage.. I don't see the point of this update :| I suggest 20% more damage and cooldown like 12 seconds.

Yours Pieroo

Invisible
2014-07-16 #12455
Sorry For Post It Here
can you Admin/cm Look my Problem In Zendesk Team ID : 4438

Nuer
2014-07-16 #12456
Nice Now we can to play with pally and kill all .... before Druid was Strong but now pally is the best

Yours Jack

Old Powerz
2014-07-16 #12457
thanks omarion someone understands how i feel .

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.