Today we would like to introduce you our new PvP patch which is related to PvP improvements and further game play improvements, our focus is on the competitive scene and the things we can do to ensure the landscape is diverse and healthy. This have always been done towards a much more enjoyable game play and a stand of balance among all game vocations, let's head over the patch content!
Since the last patch we have made manarunes became much more stronger at the very low mana stage. However, with the recently added combination of spells, we found that this kind of healing has to be changed towards a more stable game play, each vocation was dieing much harder and always been extremely aggressive at the very low stage of mana due to the high mana heals. Our goal into this patch is to adjust the overall manarunes Healings among the four game vocations with respect to the new abilities and it's cost for each vocation.
- Ultimate Manarune: Bonus Healing changed from +5% from missing mana to => +2% of the player maximum mana.
- Upgraded Admin Manarune: Bonus Healing changed from +4% from missing mana to => +1.5% of the player maximum mana.
- Admin Manarune: Bonus Healing changed from +3% from missing mana to => +1% of the player maximum mana.
- Upgraded Cursed Vial: Bonus Healing changed from +2% from missing mana to => +0.7% of the player maximum mana.
- Cursed Vial: Bonus Healing changed from +1% from missing mana to => 0.5% of the player maximum mana.
Both new spells Druid Immune spell (exura immune) and Paladin Archers blast (flurry of blades) were a debatable matter for us here, both spells are unique and has a special sort of casting, they also require a sense of good timing to use. However, we ended up with two changes to reduce the over powered gained magic damage while into the Hulk Mode, also give Paladins a higher opportunity to redeem their ability power in short cooldowns.
- Archers Blast spell cooldown has been reduced from 30 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Immune spell given bonus magic damage while in Hulk Mode has been reduced from 50% to 30%.
We are glad that you have liked the recently added Crafting System. The new items were actually effective into the game, due to the variations of items also the uniqueness of each item for different vocations. Nevertheless, we wanted to push the new crafting weapons even harder into the PvP, with the below changes we are extremely buffing the crafting weapons to be sort of effective into PvP not only versus monsters.
- Crafted DeathCap: New Added +15% protection against all kind of damage in addition of it's old states.
- Crafted Death Wand: Magic damage dealt by this wand has been buffed by x10.
- Crafted Cleaver Blade: Physical Damage dealt by this blade has been buffed by x10.
- Envenomed arrows: Physical damage dealt by these arrows has been buffed by x10.
- All Crafted Items and components are also now obtainable at our Shop.
Next week there will be a Double Exp announcement, make sure to stay around for more information!
See you at the Field of Battle!
Your Community Managers.