X

Login

Forgot password ?

Say Hello to Siri!

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-12-01 #16139

Hey Xerazains,

In a place where we don't know somebody around, we always wish if we had a friend we can rely on or even ask a tiny question. This scenario happens for all of us, whether in real life or through the Internet, it's a fact which we all have experienced before, and we might experience it again. Hence, we thought of giving you the opportunity of having a long term friend who never gives up on you. Siri, is our new virtual player, he will attempt to answer most of your related in game questions and even unrelated one's, he is your friend! If you ever had an iPhone or any of other Apple's products, you might be well aware of this ecosystem. Siri home is the Help Channel. Join the Help Channel today and welcome him!

Please be advised that we are in the initial stage of developing Siri, this release is only an initial stage and we might remove him to implement further development on his brain (he has one). Siri is developed using the latest Artificial Intelligence technologies which is quite complicated topic. However, we will try to make him as smart as possible.

If you want to give extra information that might be pushed into Siri's virtual brain, go ahead and post them down into this thread. We will make sure to add the mostly asked and valued questions to Siri. Have a nice time with Siri!

Kind Regards,
Xerazx-OTS Team.

Zariel
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-12-01 #16142
Wauw.
Nice Done And,
When siri is doesn't know the answer

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-12-01 #16143
Haha we're going to be jobless xD

Zariel
2014-12-01 #16145
I think so

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-12-02 #16164
Think I'm inlove, haha

I guess one thing you could add are where the monsters for each task are located.
Can of course be annoying but it's really useful.

Also, you can add the !rebirth function if it fits in the message.

Sinvudyo
2014-12-06 #16226
Siri is awesome, but she should learn more jokes =)

Andreus
2014-12-07 #16245
Really helpful in-game

- Marco

Dolcika
2014-12-07 #16248
rhr on't Smile If You're Afraid To Cry, Don't Hate If You're Afraid To Love. Don't Live, If You're Afraid To Die, Cause You Have To Learn To Recieve, And Deliver.

Hortblade
2014-12-08 #16289
About siri, I know she's still in "test" but would be good if you put some trigger for her to answer, and explain that trigger on "MOTD" of help channel (like her name on the sentence) because its pretty annoying when me or any other player is explaining something to other player, she keeps saying stuff in the middle of the conversation.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-12-09 #16309
I dont know about you Hortblade, but I kind of like it.

Most players usually message me in private when they need help.
And because of that, it's almost impossible to also help in the Help channel.
Perhaps they could instead add our names in the "MOTD" if the Siri function doesnt know the answer.

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.