Xerazx-OTS Community

Xerazx-OTS Community > Random Chat
Chating

Chating

Snowballs
Banned User
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-07 #13075
Here you can chat in anything u want i 'd like to start with the chat of riesen.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-07 #13076
Seen the thread, what do you want to discuss / chat about?

Snowballs
Banned User
2014-08-07 #13077
first yeah im an abuser i abused mdcs and alot more. thats why i got demoted
francisco i didnt understand you can use translator
and riesen is fast hand considerd as a bot ? wow i didn't know that youre a dumb
and old does know how to play but we wont waste crafted and slows while he's healing like a dumb
and so what if im using bot it's not illegal unless rush and his team using it and none got a ban espically you riesen you started botting so dont cry about it and you're the one who gave rush anti-push you can use it instead of crying aha learn pvp a death wont make u lose rebs
c ya charlover/abuser aka riesen

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-07 #13079
You should know that you have a rat within your guild. That shared that you used BOT.
Also, I'm quite aware that you use Multi-Client in PK-situations which also is illegal. (with BOT).

When I started to use BOT, there weren't any rules about it. Else everyone should've been banned in 8.6.
Also if you read the current rules, I didn't even break any of them back then.

Also, you have the opportunity to kill players with crafted items and slow runes but you don't want to use them because it's considered as a waste? What exactly are you saving them for? lol

So basically you want to increase the damage because you dont want to waste items.
Your guild always bring in RL-Tibia were you waste all the time, but here you shouldn't`?
The crafted items ain't a must to enjoy the server.-

Snowballs
Banned User
2014-08-07 #13080
i do waste them but i like to let some of them for top arena/gw etc
well it was you who gave rush anti-push abuser
well if rush and his whole team are banned for mc then they would ban me
but they cant let them use it and ban me also u just cry about bugs and youre the one who's using them

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-07 #13083
It's understandable that you want to use them for GW and the Arena event.
I just find it funny since R Ip BOT items for Old Powerz and doesn't share it with the others.

Also I've never made a anti-push script for the bot. I'm sure you noticed it when you killed me.
I rarely share scripts I've made to players and only time I share it got nothing to do with PK situations.
(reason is that I dont use bot in wars, so why do scripts for it if I'm not going to use it myself ?)

Also the only "abusive bug" I've been reported for is the MDC bug, which I didn't even abuse with.
Even the players that bought MDC from the real abuser had more MDC than I had.
If I abused with MDC, I'm sure I'd had a lot more.

You're free to discuss things, but I won't talk about the MDC thing since it's useless..

Snowballs
Banned User
2014-08-07 #13086
truth hurts;/

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-07 #13087
riesen just ignore this stupid

atleast styles he is not like u opening a char called Just Do It and saying im bery {main abuser of mdc} but i know ur stuipidly way in speaking and if admin check ip its u rlly stupid

also bro didnt u speak to me too much after i got unbanned asking me for bugs alot to report and get kingly deer? and now when we are enemies u do like this ur sick

Francisco Montoya
2014-08-07 #13088
also riesen got demoted but never cry
and he is stil trusted and about the postion doesnt matter even the current helpers use his help til now so he dont want to be seniour tutor or whatever

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-07 #13092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles

truth hurts;/

Hurt? Where's the truth ? Even Admin and CM agreed that messages could be edited.
And if you ask your dear friend Old Powerz, I wrote to him that I considered to ask Admin for a demotion since summer were going to start and I couldn't be that active. =)

@Francisco Montoya

I appreciate the help but it's not necessary
To be honest I find all of this funny
The only one nagging about it is Styles, most others in his guild are actually happy that I'm back and I don't have anything against them.
To be entirely honest I dont have anything against Styles either. He's actually a talent player. Just sad that he use some abusement ingame and break the rules.

I guess he dislikes me since I didn't help him ingame when our guilds were allies.
But unfortunately he couldn't see that I was healing him all the time = didn't die.
But it can sometimes be hard to notice such things and it even made the server more fun for a moment.
Ended with Old Powerz merging with Death Rush and our guild, Original Family, winning the Events.

@Styles

Anything else you want to discuss?
For example I can give you a better brief about the Knight Spell.

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.