X

Login

Forgot password ?

before this update i was here now i am cat

R Ip
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2013-10-21 #4734

who can tell me what ameaning of knight vocation > die easy and low attack and useing sun of bitch spell every 1 mint " exeta taunt " when he at fight with some pladain's with some freez's will die before the time spell come again and any one here know very good that " this update help pladin vocation "
i can give you old example
before this update i was kill death rush the noob very easy when he was 1200 reb and me was 900 reb + cuz he is nothing pvp now he can kill me with 2 or 1 player easy .

i am knight vocation " knight vocation didn't runing all the time like paladin or mage so i can't do this all the time when some mage attack with slow runes and pladins attack with holy runes wiht freez's any one think him self hero on knight vocation at this update go at main city and fight show us how knight fight and how knight vocation die .
it's crazy server make knight vocation nothing

if this server be like that more day's more i think change this server
don't tell me play like paldin and freez then back or play like any vocation style IAM FUCKEN KNIGHT VOCATION WANT SEE MY SELF PRO AGAIN I WAS PRO AFTER THIS UPDATE .
AND WHAT THIS ULTRA QUEST IDEA WHO MAKE THIS QUEST MAKE IT FOR NEVER PLAYER'S PASS IT OR WHAT ? WE NEED SOME HERO'S LIKE WHO SAYING IT'S EASY QUEST OR EASY KOLLOS TAKE MY ACCOUNT AND RIESEN ACCOUNT OPEN THEM AND MAKE MOVE SHOW ALL PLAY'ER AND ALL SERVER AT FACEBOOK HOW TO DO FINSHED THIS QUEST AND WE WILL REPLAY IT AGAIN OR MAKE ANOTHER TESTING ACCOUNT AND SHOW US HOW TO DO THIS QUEST

AT THE LAST IF THIS SERVER NOT FIXED FAST AND GOOD ... NO VERY VERY GOOD .... NO WAY WILL MAKE LIKE ANY ONE CHANGE MY ITEMS AT THIS SERVER FOR NEW SERVER AND START WITH WHAT I WANT CUZ I DIDN'T FOUND ANY ENJOY HERE LIKE BEFORE BYE .

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-10-21 #4735
This new update has been open for over 4 months and now you complain? ;o

Also about the Death Rush issue, he use merge runes and it's easier to kill players with a team, also it's easier to survive with a team (if they know how to heal). And remember that Rush is reb +1500, the holy rune must have an insane damage. Ofc players should be rewarded when they level.

And I really like the Insect Quest, how it's build and all. I haven't really had the time yet to do the whole quest but me and Death Rush managed to get one quest item and im 100% sure we can get the others too. The problem is to get a team that know what to do.
Next week it will be no school for me so I will have the time to do the quest and it's a huge chance that I will recieve the Ultra rich item. Try to be online =)

R Ip
2013-10-21 #4737
BEFORE THIS UPDATE I WAS HERO NOW NOTHING " I WAS KNIGHT VOCATION "
NOW " CAT VOCATION "

R Ip
2013-10-21 #4738
I NEVER SAY ANY THING ABOUT THIS NOT FAIR VOCATION'S CUZ I WAS 1100 + PLUS AND RUSH 1500 REB BUT NOW I AM 1400 REB / ABOUT THE QUEST I HAVE THE GREEN ITEM I DID IT SOLO WITH OUT ANY ONE WITH ME BUT IF U THINK U CAN DO THE NEXT WITH RUSH SO YOU'R WRONG U NEED SOME EK'S WITH YOU FOR RES STUPID MONSTER HIS NAME IS " KOLLOS " YOU CAN'T BLOCK 2 AT SAME TIME I KILLED LIKE 4 AT SAM FLOOR . IT'S HARD FOR GOT TEAM CUZ ANY KNIGHT COME WITH YOU SCARED WHEN SAW YOU'R HP WITH KOLLOS COME DOWN AND UP VERY FAST THE PLAYER'S SURE IF THEY TRY KOLLOS WILL DIE BY ONE HIT ALL SCARED MAKE RES " NOOB'S " SO WE MUST WAIT THEY TO BE GUY'S DON'T BE SCARED AND LEARN THEM THAT IT'S GAME NOT RL ?! /
YOU ANSWER ME ABOUT WHY DIDNT TALK ABOUT UPDATE BEFOREBUT IT'S NOT MISTAKE FORM ME IT'S UPDATE BAD FOR MY VOCATION AND YOU'R VOCATION U DIDN'T HAVE FIGHT ALL THE TIME LIKE ME BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU'R VOCATION BAD THAN MAGE AND BAD THAN PLADIN AND YOU JUST MADE FOR BLOCKING QUEST'S NOT MORE AT THIS UPDATE CYA .

R Ip
2013-10-21 #4739
IF U WAS TRY KILLED DEATH RUSH BEFORE THIS UPDATE LIKE ME SOLD HIM LIKE 1KX TIMES YOU CAN KNOW MY FEELING NOW

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-10-21 #4740
Most players dont have a brain when they do things. Luckily I have a brain. The quest will be np if you just give me time.

Also about knights being bad. I get complains a lot that they think I got bug exp, bug hp and other things.
Sure I haven't pked lately but when I did, I ran around with some VIP items!
And I dont think it's fun when it's 1vs1 or 1vs4, I prefer atleast 2vs2 or 2vs5 etc. Atleast some other to help.
I get complains that every class say that the other class is better, I understand Admins frustration, it's really hard to make every class equal since they all complain about things that dont need to be complained about. It's really hard to make it fair.
I play all vocations and I think it's fair. You just need the right brain and equipment =)

R Ip
2013-10-22 #4745
why hard to do the server by skill's all use same mega gran or mega frigo and it will be defrent by reb's , who have more reb's hit high than low reb and all vocation got magic level infinty the rebirth only can control it like who hae high reb his magic level go up every100 reb up like that all vocation will be same attack/ what the rebirth do for us give me more healing with mr and give me more hp only ?! i think not fair it must give me more power and more defesive
i swear before this update i was need like 6 or 8 to kill me now it's so easy u ca get 2 noobs for freezing me ad 2 or one pladin at far way spame mega and some rues at short time i will be at temple :S
i am not have any enjoy at this update i don't have more word's to say i hoppe some change of this server i was start play here before 3 year's and more don't need waste all this time and the last or the end be like that realy i won't leave this server please admin do any thing good we need fair spells / runes power / fair by rebirth high btw low power up and down by the rebirth like that idea idon't know how you can do that but i said what i can uderstand sure u know than me at last ask you admin for do best server for all
Rhank's

Pieroo The Legend
2013-10-22 #4750
Riesen : The problem is to get a team that know what to do.
Hmm i would help but im fkin lazy and bored with rebbing :|

Ahh and about those "unbalanced" vocations. I dont like only 1 thing, that sorcers and druids can use mega spells and hellborn spells in the same time.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2013-10-22 #4754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieroozek

Ahh and about those "unbalanced" vocations. I dont like only 1 thing, that sorcers and druids can use mega spells and hellborn spells in the same time.

In one way it may be unfair but they will lose a lot of mana doing that. So it will be easier to kill the mage... if you survive the atks ofc.

Pieroo The Legend
2013-10-23 #4755
Yeah but when np. dueling pallys when he used his hellborn i can be safe for about 3 secs and mages can still fuck me easily... and they have tons of mana..

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.