X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Difference between MS and ED ?

Danial
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-01-07 #7016
Hellou, well. Ive been playing here for a while now and tried out the EK,RP,ED vocs, but never got my thoughts on MS

Ive heard that MS has the highest DPs ( Is that true ? )
When it comes to PVP 1 on 1, how good survive ability does the MS have ? ( any difference from ED ? )

And could someone tell me the pros and the cons of a MS ?

Thanks

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-01-07 #7017
Basically it's the same as a Druid. Atleast when it comes to the survival, that you need soul orbs to survive longer etc. Though Sorcerers deal a little more damage than druids.

One of the reasons why players prefer druids more is because of the 'nova sio' spell and 'paralyze rune'.
Since Sorcerers dont have any special spell they consider them "less worth" to play. Though they got a rune called 'reflect rune'. (not sure if you heard of it. And Im not sure if it works). But it's really good when it works.

Basically you use it on yourself, and by the 3 seconds it's on you, it will absorb the incoming damage (you will still take damage) and then explode on the attackers/ reflect the incoming damage by 100%. (that's the view I got of it, please correct me if Im wrong).

So... imagine a druid with higher damage but without the healing spell and another "pvp" rune. - Sorcerer

Pieroo The Legend
2014-01-10 #7039
As i noticed Sorcerers got less dmg than Pallys. I tested it with apple sauze and 500 reb ek. Apple had to use 3 vises + mort strike to kill this ek and i had to use just 2 holys and hellborn :P.

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-01-10 #7040
Perhaps you got a critical hit?

Asian Potatos
2014-01-10 #7041
MS and ED has the weakest hellborn and ek an pally have the best

Pieroo The Legend
2014-01-11 #7047
Riesen im sure that i didnt got crit. Maybe it was my hellborn cuz i dealt from this dmg like 50% of his hp :P
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.