X

Login

Forgot password ?

Asian Potatos abusing his rank

Old Powerz
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-06-25 #11773

Jailing Francisco Montoya because he got killed by him,
then he betted after warning from Asian that he can Francisco Montoya, then asian tried to prove that he can by abusing his Helper-rank without any reason for abusing.
and asian proved it himself by this picture ^^^

Omarion
2014-06-25 #11774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Powerz

then he betted after warning from Asian that he can Francisco Montoya, then asian tried to prove that he can by abusing his Helper-rank without any reason for abusing.

He think he is funny and trolling :/

Fiftey
2014-06-25 #11776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Powerz

a) Helpers Do Not Enforce the Rules

Helpers cannot impose banishments or notations on players, and they must not threaten to do so. However, Helpers can report other characters just like every other player.

Yours
Skylar

Asian Potatos
2014-06-25 #11778
He said i bet you you cant jail me, i said ok and jailed him. Idc about helper rank, too many mentally retarded arabs asking retarded questions. I didnt jail him because he killed me, think i give a shit if someone kills me in a game? If you think i do then you're wrong. I suppose you still believe in your bumlicker buddies rumours? Anyway, i would like the helper rank to be taken off me, im done with this ot.

Asian Potatos
2014-06-25 #11779
Ps. i never gave him a warning, he just said "i bet you you cant jail me " i couldnt understand the rest of the post with your shitty english skills.

Fiftey
2014-06-25 #11780
where ur proof ? @ Old Powerz Have Proof where ur proof @ why u jail Sir Krulle too ?

Yours

Skylar

Asian Potatos
2014-06-25 #11782
Why did i jail sir krulle? can't you fucking read the reasons of jailing in jail monitor? He asked me to jail him, i unjailed him afterwards. I have no proof, what exactly is older powerz's proof? It says "Betted i cant jail him", if you had good enough english skills you would know that that means that he called the bet.

Death Rush
2014-06-25 #11783
Well,

Francisco said that he can't jail him maybe he thought he is not helper or something like that.

so asian showed him he got the rank and jail is working for helper.

thats my opinion.

Yours Death Rush,

Asian Potatos
2014-06-25 #11784
He was being cocky more than anything.

Fiftey
2014-06-25 #11786
no reason Asian Potatos and u jail any one tell u see me jail lol see this Helper

b) Be Calm

Do not haste your answers. Take your time. Answer only one question at a time and think carefully. If you know you will have to leave soon, it is better to leave that extra question to some other Helper rather than trying to answer in a rush.

Yours
Skylar

Copyright © 2010 - 2016 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.