Xerazx-OTS Community > Support
highexp.us

• Page 1 of 1

highexp.us

Mr Leon
Banned User
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
2014-08-05 #12951
i cant log on highexp.us where is the new clime can u send me link where i donwload cuz itry downlad but no work ???

CM Jean
Administrator
2014-08-05 #12954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Leon

i cant log on highexp.us where is the new clime can u send me link where i donwload cuz itry downlad but no work ???

We have changed the Highexp.us client since it's beginning. Make sure that you are using the Highexp.us client not the .EU one's to login. Download Highexp.us Client

Riesen
Seniour Tutor
2014-08-05 #12955
Using Blackd Proxy may be an issue and also a common one among the players.
Open Proxy and replace Highexp.eu with Highexp.us

Mr Leon
Banned User
2014-08-05 #12966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Manager

Quote:

We have changed the Highexp.us client since it's beginning. Make sure that you are using the Highexp.us client not the .EU one's to login. Download Highexp.us Client

it dosent work i dowload it and no work

Mr Leon
Banned User
2014-08-05 #12967
and change the sever info in the us it saying it highexp.eu

GM Xerazx
Administrator
2014-08-05 #12969
Quote:

and change the sever info in the us it saying it highexp.eu

The server info page was not updated, but you are at the Highexp.us server. However, i have tested the client which on the website and it leads to highexp.us server. Make sure that you are using the correct Client since both of them have the same icon. If you need further help please send an email to support@highexp.eu and either me or CM will follow up with you step by step through any live chat application to make you able to login.
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2018 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.